*•✿Chapter 6✿•*

Copyright ©Shazneem Tamana

*❀*¨'*•✿Chapter 6✿•*¨'*❀*

Dario Pov

I just stood there watching. Water fell on her, it was gushing over her breasts then proceeded to go down her abdomen and lower. On her shoulders and arms it fell like feather light droplets. Her beauty blew me away, it was luring me to approach. My inner wolf pushed me forwards. Slowly with out a sound I reached her.

Her hands went up in her hair, washing it. Her fingers untangled the hairs, shaking her head she let water from her fall onto me. I had to surpress a groan as my mouth opened to let some drops access my tongue. My eyes darkened in need. She was what I needed, she was I wanted. My eyes trailed down her wet hair, then down to her lower back. When I saw her tight, rounded bottom. My needs went into overdrive, desire stirred its head within me. I could not stop the groan from escaping and heard a gasp.

She had turned around all I could think as I saw her face was that she was a seductress and angelic being rolled into one. Our eyes met, her eyes showed me knowledge. The knowledge of knowing who I was, the knowledge of desire. Her mouth opened yet nothing came out. My hands went up to her cheek to let her know I knew who she was. The skin was so soft as I briefly caressed it, She smiled and whimpered. I knew it was a call, a call from one mate to another. I could do nothing but comply.

I took the last two steps that seperated us. Placing on hand on her hip I pushed her lower half to my lower half. Bending down I let our lips touch, heat electrified this meeting. A meeting that could never be with another. I stepped forwards, caging her to the rocky wall under the waterfall. Our mouths opened up letting our tongues dance. Her hard buttoned breasts touched my chest, making me hiss in the need for more.

A hand went in my hair, yanking me forwards. My little mate demanded more. Her other hand was on my shoulder, nails digging into my skin. The feel of her was maddening. I let go of her lips so we could breath. My hands trailed up her stomach as my lips went on her jaw. When i got to her chin, I nibbled on her causing her to moan. I gasped as her moan made me go even harder. I quickly captured her lips in a kiss again so no moans would reach my ears.

My hands cupped her mounds and teased at her hard buttons forcing her lips off mine. Her head flew back and she moaned so loud that I could bet even the pack heard it from this far. My bulge pressed at her stomach, forcing her whimper and moans to lace with lust and desire.