Chapter One,(Fatespeaker)

They were flying back to the Sky kingdom, where Jade mountain academy would be held. The dragonets of Destiny and Fatespeaker pelted their wings hard against the pouring rain.

"When do you think we'll get there Starflight?" I whispered, my black/purple wings soaked in rain. I had one wing brushing his so he knew were to fly.

"I'd suppose soon" Starflight answered.

"Oh good, I thought I'd might have to bear this for another hour", I said relieved, I smiled at Starflight. "Ugh, you have to tell him... Come on Fatespeaker you can do this... Just... It's only three words... Maybe when we get there I could..." My thoughts ended as I caught a glimpse of a perfect talon-shaped mountain in the distance.

We were here! At last!

Me and Starflight dove down towards the grand entrance, this place was beautiful! If only Starflight could see it too...

Just then Starflight nudged my tail with his. We twined tails and I led him inside, trying to describe every detail to him as possible. Starflight looked pretty interested..."if only I could read minds and find out early if he loves me back" I wondered, in the middle of one sentence.

"So, you see, Tsunami says we should go down the left corridor until the end of the hall, she says it would be a good place for a library, so we can set up!" I finished, Starflight smiled.

"Okay then! Let's go!" Starflight pushed on, this hurt Fatespeaker a little.

"Why doesn't it seem like he likes me? Maybe he just can't tell because he's blind... Maybe..." My thoughts were interrupted again, but this time by Starflight pulling on my tail.

"Ow! Let go Starflight!" I yelled, tugging on my tail and laughing.

Starflight smiled. "C'mon Fatespeaker! I want to go check it out!"

Fatespeaker willingly guided him there, they talked about fun scrolls they had read together and came up with new ones. I stayed with him all day, and he seemed to enjoy my company.

"Tomorrow maybe" I thought, "I'll confess to him then"