Chapter Two,(Starflight)

Starflight brushed his dark wing with Fatespeaker's to make sure she was still there, flying beside him to the Kingdom of The Sea to visit the queen.
Somehow, through all the pain in being blind, and never able to see Fatespeaker's beautiful face again made him feel crushed yet again.
But her presence, knowing she was with him made him feel like he could fly forever.
"Hey Starflight! I can see the Summer Palace ruins! We are almost there!" Fatespeaker exclaimed.
Her voice was enough to cheer him up, and a smile crept across his face.
"That's awesome" Starflight replied, looking in her direction.
Even though he couldn't see it, he felt Fatespeaker's smile turn to him for a brief second.
They were here, he thought, this is where I am meant to be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once the two NightWings had landed, a lime green, short, SeaWing female bounded up to them.
"OH MY GOODNESS!" The green SeaWing exclaimed.
"ARE YOU REALLY STARFLIGHT AND FATESPEAKER??!!!"

"Yep!" Fatespeaker replied cheerfully.
"Where's Queen Coral?" Starflight asked.

The green SeaWing looked ashamed.
"Oh sorry, she's right over here!" The dragonet looked about 7 years old, and very energetic.
"Oh, by the way, I'm Cyclone!" The green SeaWing introduced herself as she walked.
"Wait, Cyclone?! You mean Princess Hurricane's best friend?!"
( yes Hurricane_Senpai , yes, also your OC Cyclone)
(NOTE: Hurricane and Cyclone belong to Hurricane_Senpai !)

Cyclone's eyes widened.
"Yep! That's me! Are you looking for her too?"
Cyclone asked cautiously.

"Um, not really but we would love to meet her!" Fatespeaker answered, elbowing Starflight to nod.
"Uuhhhh, yeah, yeah, oh wait, where is Princess Hurricane anyways?"
Starflight asked.
"Oh she sent me a letter saying she flew off to the Kingdom of Sand to help a SandWing named Sidewinder" Cyclone replied with a dubious look on her face.
(Sidewinder ikr ANOTHER one of Hurricane_Senpai 's OCs, sorry,
Oh yeah and if your wondering readers, I know Hurricane in real life SOOO..)
"Oh I see" Starflight said.
Fatespeaker looked a little disappointed, but her face changed immediately as soon as she saw something ahead.
"I-is that..?!" Fatespeaker stuttered as they approached the tall dark blue SeaWing adorned in jewels.
"Yep." Cyclone answered her,
"This is Queen Coral of The SeaWings"