Togami x Shy!Reader

Requested by Nicole_Fukawa121

    There had been 3 trials already since you had gotten to this killing game. It seemed like everyone had gotten close to a least one person, but you had no one. The closest person to you was Asahina but she was always with Sakura and you always felt like a bother.

    It's not that you didn't want to have any friends, it was just that you were too shy to really talk to anyone. You sighed a bit to yourself. You had nothing else to do so you decided to go to the library. When you got there, you noticed that someone was already there, no wait two people. It was Fukawa and Togami. You narrowed your eyes at Fukawa. You hated how she was always around him and you wished she would just disappear or something.

     "Fukawa, do me a favor and leave I can smell your awful breath from here" Togami said sounding annoyed. Fukawa gasped "Y-Yes right away m-master" she stuttered and ran off. Togami glanced up in your direction and you tensed. He looked back in his book seeming that he didn't notice you.

      "(L/n) I know you're here" he said not taking his eyes off his book. You felt your heart drop and held your breath. "Come out here, it's annoying that your watching me from a distance." He said.

        Embarrassed, you slowly walk from behind a bookshelf, your face hot. He set his book down and stared at you. You froze not knowing what to do. "Why don't you join me, you're better than those other peasants" he said. "O-okay" You stuttered and sat down in a chair next to him. He picked up his book again and continued to read. You sat there and kept taking quick glances of him every so often.

       "(L/n)" he said suddenly making your eyes widen. "Y-yes" you responded nervously. "(L/n)...ever since the second trial I can't stop thinking about you" he began. "H-huh w-what" your face turned red. "You're not like the rest of them, unlike Fukawa your shyness is cute" he said causing you to cover your face with your hands. You heard him get up from the chair and walked over to you. He bent down to your level and uncovered your face.

       "What I'm trying to say is..." He stopped for a moment. You could've sworn you saw him blush. "I love you (Y/n)" he said using your first name. You sat there with your eyes wide, not knowing what to say. He looked at you doubtfully and began to stand up but you held onto his wrists.

       "I l-love you t-too Togami" you stuttered, your face as red as a tomato. He gave you a small smile and hugged you. "We'll find away out and escape, and we'll do it together" he murmured in your ear. You hugged him back and smiled. "Together" you repeated.

(Yeah I know it's short, I tried XD I hope you liked it and I'll fix anything later)

-Estarkey