Destroyed forever

On a table a music box played, soft, sweet music.

   Two figures spinning as it played, a king, an a queen.

   It then shut on its own as the music stopped.

   As it did a young, yet old figure picked it up, putting it in his coat quickly.

   He had long silver hair, that went to his back. Two golden eyes, narrow, yet had a slight warm feeling to them. A purple crescent moon on his forehead, pink markings above his eyes, and two pink strips on both of his cheeks. He wore a white suit, along with white pants. Boots that went to his knees, covering up some of the white pants. A fur coat, the color cream. Claws that were sharp, with two pink strips on his wrist, but were covered by his suit.

   A woman, pulling on his wrist gently. Telling him they need to hurry.

   Her hair was silver as well, but much longer, and was in two high ponytails. She also had a crescent moon on her forehead, pink marking above her eyes as well. One small pink jagged strip on both cheeks of hers, and light purple lipstick on her lips. She wore a red dress, some gold designs on it. A dark green rob over her, with a bit of fur on the rob, the color cream. The rob was open, showing off her dress she wore. It hit the floor, dragging behind her as she pulled the boy lightly.

   They both walk out of where they were, walking down snowy stairs, walking to a carriage.

   The boy gets in first then the woman, the guards lifting up her rob she wore, putting it into the carriage.

   The guards shut the door, nodding to the driver.

   The driver nods lifting up the rein, whipping them down lightly. The horse starting to walk.

   'There was a time, not very long ago, when we lived in an enchanted world. Elegant palaces, an grand parties.'

   The carriage came to a palace, the horse started to stop.

   A guard opens the carriage door, the woman getting out first, then the boy.

   They both walk to the entrance of the palace, walking in.

   'My father, Inu no Taisho, was the czar of Imperial Russia.'

   As they walked in, many ladies and gentlemen were dancing the waltz.

   The grand-ball room was huge, the color of it was gold. Chandeliers hanging in the middle of the grand-ball room, shimmering and shining as light hit them.

   They both walk to the thrones, the boy mostly.

   The woman, his mother, walked to Inu no Taisho, her mate.

   The boy smiled, waving. "Hello."

   'We were celebrating the 300th anniversary of our family ruling.'

   As he sat down he watched as a little boy danced with Inu no Taisho, his father as well.

   The little boy smiled, acting silly as she danced with Inu no Taisho.

   'And that night, no star burned brighter than that of our sweet, Inuyasha.'

   Inuyasha smiled, soon done dancing with his father. Running to the boy, his older brother, Sesshomaru.

   'My little brother, he begged me not to return to Paris.'

   Sesshomaru pulled out the music box from his fur coat, showing it to Inuyasha.