Harold The Hippo Lemon

so I had my peer leadership field trip a while ago and one of the activities was to get in a group and the group leader would have a lemon and we made a story for the lemon. here's my groups story 

Once upon a time, there was a lemon named Harold ....also known as Harold the hippo lemon. Harold was very perky because he always wore a hippo costume every where he went. Sadly because of that many people made fun of Harold. They would say things like "HAHAHA YOU'R A HIPPO" and that made Harold very sad. One day Harold decided to join his schools Peer Leadership program and try to make friends. During his first meeting his peer adviser asked " Harold , why in the world do you wear a hippo costume all the time." That's when Harold explained that his father was a hippo scientist and sadly his father neglected Harold all the time and focused on his studies. Harold though that if he dressed up as a hippo that he would one day get his fathers  attention but that was never the case. After a couple Peer meetings Harold finally got the love and attention he needed and one day broke free from his hippo (shell) costume. About ten years down the road he met a lady lemon named Trisha Lemonbottom and Harold fell in love. One day Harold asked Trisha to marry him and she said yes. Every since then Harold lived happily ever after. The end ! See Harold learned you don't need to be something your not to find love!