Corbyn

Finally! Today you were going to Disneyland with your family. You looked out the window and admired the sunny California weather, then picked out an outfit. You decided on a pair of black shorts, a maroon tank top, and some tan sandals. After throwing up your hair into a ponytail and putting on some light makeup, you headed out of the hotel and made your way to the theme park.

After hanging out at Disneyland for a few hours and going on lots of rollercoasters, you went to go get some lunch by yourself while your family went on the little kids' rides. You ordered a slice of pizza, a churro, and a glass of lemonade. Just as you were walking over to a table to sit down, someone came running around the corner and bumped right into you, spilling your drink all over their shirt!

"Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry!" You said frantically.

"Don't worry, it was my fault," you heard a male voice say.

You looked up and saw the cutest boy you'd ever seen. His perfectly styled blond hair and
killer outfit had you staring.

After zoning out for a moment, you quickly remembered what just happened and ran to the counter to grab some napkins.

"I'm so sorry! It was my fault, I was messing around with my bros," said the boy.

"It's alright, I'm sorry I spilled my drink on you," you replied with a frown. "Let's just get this cleaned up."

Several napkins and one stained shirt later, you had cleaned up the mess for the most part.

"You said you were messing around with your bros; who were you talking about?" you asked, trying to start a conversation.

"Well," the boy replied, "I'm here with my friends Jonah, Daniel, Zach, and Jack."

"Oh that's fun! I'm just here with my family but I decided to get away for a little."

"You should come hang with me for a while, it'd be fun!"

With no hesitation, you agreed and told him you'd text your family about what you were doing. He gave you his number and said his name was Corbyn, and you told him yours.
The rest of the night you both had lots of fun on all the attractions in the park, and hung out with the rest of the guys before you had to leave.