Jack

Today you were going to the state fair with your friend Jack. You guys had known each other since kindergarten, and had been best friends ever since then. Most of the time you didn't have feelings for him, but lately you could feel yourself falling for him.

All day you guys rode some rollercoasters, played games (Jack won you a giant teddy bear in a ring toss), and snacked on way more junk food than you needed. It was about 7:00 and the sun was just starting to set, so you guys decided to end the day with a ride on the ferris wheel.

"Today was so much fun!" you said.

"Definitely! I'm glad I could spend it with you," Jack replied with a smile.

After sitting in silence for a moment, you gasped, "Woah, this sunset is gorgeous."

"For sure," Jack agreed. "But not as gorgeous as you."

You turned to face him and felt butterflies in your stomach. The way the sunset highlighted his beautiful curls and eyes was just too perfect. How had you gotten so lucky to have him?

"Alright, I've got to say it. These past couple years I've realized how much I love you; more than just a friend. Y/n, you're beautiful, so sweet, and just all around amazing. I'm so thankful for you," Jack said, a little embarrassed. He looked pretty relieved though.

As the words left his mouth, you couldn't believe what he was saying. Jack Avery had just admitted his feelings for you! You sat in shock for a minute before bringing yourself back to reality.

"Jack.....I feel the same way. I love you."

You both stared at each other with pure happiness filling your hearts. You felt yourself leaning forward at the same time as him, and he put his hand on your cheek as he kissed you softly on the lips. It was perfect. You had waited for this moment for so long, and it was the most better than you could've ever imagined.

You fell asleep so happy that night, and said yes when Jack asked you to be his girlfriend. It was a day you'd never forget. :)