page 4

I came home, I kept the lights off and shut the front door, I made my way upstairs to my bedroom, as I climbed the stairs a smile arose from my face and I started giggling, giggling uncontrollably at the thought of my love next to me, I went to sleep that night, thinking I’d have another one of my horrible nightmares, instead, I was surprised with a lovely dream of my sweetheart lying next to me, loving me, hugging me, holding me… we were a loving couple, she loved me and she came to me willing to, sadly the dream is just that, a dream, I’ll have to silence her forever to keep her by my side, she will never come willingly for she has been brain washed by the community that plague this city. The dream came to a sudden end when the rays of the sun pierced through the curtains like a knife through butter, stabbing my eye. I awoke to find it 2 in the afternoon, just the time my sweet goes home after work; I quickly sold my television and my furniture except one chair and my bed… I bought a camera with that money, and with this camera I waited for my sweet to walk past, I saw her in the distance and prepared the camera, she came closer and closer, my heart started beating faster and faster as she gets closer. Just as I thought she would pass she came to an abraded stop and I looked up and there she was, standing right in front of me, she stared straight into my eyes, I couldn’t believe she was standing there in front of me, she wasn’t just standing, she soon started to speak saying in a kind gentile high pitched voice, she said “hi, I don’t think we have met, you’re john aren’t you?” my heart felt like it stopped, I thought to myself speak, open your mouth and speak do idiot, I quickly looked down, five seconds I looked up and spoke in a stuttering voice “h..h..hi, no w..w..we haven’t, I’m g..g…good thanks and y..y..yourself, my n…n…name is Joh..h..hn” at least I spoke I thought to myself, even though it was in a stutter voice, she replied saying, “I’m good thanks, we should get coffee someday, I’d like to get to know you” she walked off waving her hand in the air at me.