page 9

The time had come for me to get what was mine, “I had to take her now” I said to myself aloud, I opened the door just a bit for my sight to set in on the people walking, I waited for her to pass. A few minutes had passed and I could see her there in the distance, she walked with confidence and with a proud look in her eyes, she probably knew what was about to happen, she probably knew the happiness I’m about to bestow upon her. She passed my door, I slowly opened my door and started following her from a safe distance, keeping her in my eye, making sure no one knows I’m looking at her, so stood still a few times to talk to a few people, it was strange, because I never saw such niceness and politeness.

She got to her house, I stood at the street corner a few meters away, and she entered her house, and quickly closed the door behind her. I looked to the left and saw the bin that I had previously climbed up on is still there, I quickly and swiftly made my way to the bin, I looked around to make sure no one saw me, there was a police car that was coming around the corner, and I waited a few seconds for the police to pass. When the police car had passed, I quickly and cunningly climbed the bin and then the roof; I made my way to the second floor window again. She was in her room getting dressed, she turned around and as quick as I could I ducked, she almost saw me that was very close, and she could’ve seen me. I waited till she was done, “oh how I can taste the moment that I'm with her” I thought to myself, I heard a faint clap of a door closing, I looked up and saw she wasn’t in the room anymore, I slowly opened the window not to make a noise or disturb any inconvenient people, that might foil my plans to have my sweet, sweet Lorrain in my arms. I got the window opened and climbed in, making sure there’s no one in the room to see or hear me enter. After I was in I closed the window back up to make sure she doesn’t notice that someone is here, I carefully fixed the carpet, I just couldn’t believe how great I was, how amazing I was at this, I should’ve done this earlier.