Chapter 15

Papyrus POV
     I was carrying a broken Mettaton back into the house from Alphys's place after being destroyed for the second time this week and fifth time this month. I was tired of it always carrying them home and powering them on only for them to seclude themselves for hours. I powered them up and after they went upstairs and had Muffet, Grillby's ex, go to his room I went to make make spaghetti. And being the Great Papyrus I finished quickly and took it upstairs.

      I went upstairs and dropped the plate tears streaming from my eye sockets. They were kissing passionately on his bed. He looked up and gasped loudly. "Papy darling it isn't what it looks like." I pushed him away as he tried to come to me. I ran to my room and packed my stuff. There was no way in he'll I was staying here. He was downstairs when I came. He tried to talk but I just started singing.
*PLAY SONG AT THE TOP. ITS ABOUT TO GO DOWN!!!
One SONG later.....

      He was crying trying to hug me. I shot a bird and told him off as I left.

      He looked shocked considering I never cussed before. I smirked and left slamming the door as I did and started crying again.

     I started walking while singing making it to my brother and Grillby's place. I was about to knock when Grillby put me into a hug. Must've seen me crying because he was crying as well. "Oh my goodness. I feel so bad for you. I can't believe something like that happened. Sit down in the living room while I go get your brother. Okay?" I nodded and he rushed upstairs. I was wiping my tears away as I walked into the living room sighing. Worst day ever.

Sans POV
     I was relaxing in the room when I heard the front door open. I guess Grillby finally went to the store. I heard talking and though I found it odd and curious I was too lazy to get off the bed. I was about to text Paps to see what he was doing when Grillby rushed in crying. "Babe! Oh my god. What happened?" H4 looked up at me and cried as I held him until he chocked out the words that nearly broke me. "It's Papyrus. Something happened with him and Mettaton and he was singing about it. He's very sad and needs help." Those words really hurt as though I was the one who just lost my lover. Poor Paps.

     "What. Did. That. Piece of shit. Do. To. My. Brother?" I felt my eye grows as hot as my anger. He shrugged and led me to the room where Paps was. "Papy! Oh my gosh what did he do?!" He sniffles and smiles at me. "NOTHING I DIDN'T HANDLE. I DID WHAT YOU ALWAYS TOLD ME TO DO IF SOMETHING LIKE THIS EVERY HAPPENED. TOLD HIM OFF FOR THE WHORE HE IS." I was so proud but that didn't mean I wasn't going to get that piece of shit later. I smiled as he told us everything. I felt my smile falter as he talked about my baby's ex. I looked at Grillby as he flinched straining his smile.

      He looked at me and smiled pulling into his lap as Paps finished. I can't believe he said that about him. Next time, I'll keep this in mind when messing with him. He finished and looked about to cry. I hugged him and Grillby did too. "Papyrus if you'd like you can stay with us until things blow over." He nodded and went to the guest room. Thank god he remembers from when he last came over for a tour. Me and Grillby waited until the door closed to discuss our plans. "He shall the taste the flames of hell itself." I nodded letting my pupils disappear. "He is gonna have a bad time for that!!"

     We made our appearances normal as we finished discussing how to destroy him. We decided to throw him into the lava in Hotlands. Papyrus came in and we rushed to look normal.

Grillby POV
     We heard Papyrus coming down and rushed to look normal me putting my flames to rest and smiling and Sans bringing his normal pupils back and crawling into my lap. He came and went to the front door saying he was going to Undyne's place. We nodded and played games until I got a text from my brother. He asked to hang and I told him about Paps.
Text start
Grillby: Brother. Sans's brother just got dumped.

Brother: HE WILL DIE!!!!

Grillby: Agreed. We meet tomorrow to discuss our plans.

Brother: K. Gotta run. Bye.

Grillby: Bye.
Text finished
     Papyrus came back earlier and went upstairs to sleep. Sans fell asleep on my lap. I carried him upstairs and laid him down tucking him in. I was about to go when he grabbed my hand. I turned to look at him and he had tears. "Another nightmare?" He nodded. "Same as before?" He nodded again and I laid beside knowing when it happened he wouldn't go back to sleep unless I was there. I kissed his head and fell asleep. (Chapter 12 nightmare for those who don't know)

A/N
Heya guys. Hope you like today's update. They may be delayed tomorrow until late at night since I'm moving in a few days. Sorry for those it bothers. Well without further ado suggest things to me. Bye my Mintees in training~