Chapter 6

A shout out for sparkprimarina21, who comment on the chapter 5. She say that she this story so far, so thank to her.

Gladion is on the battlefield with his Silvally. They heading to Team Dark base. Once they are in, Gladion turn on his earpiece tell Lusamine, And Kukui that he in.
"I'm in now" said Gladion.
"Yo! My boy Gladion make it in" said Guzma.
"GUZMA! Where Kukui!" Gladion said angrily.
"Guzma let tell to him. Gladion, Kukui is helping Lillie and Hau in a mission right now, so you only have me and Guzma" said Lusamine.
"Alright then, I just go along then" said Gladion
After that Gladion ran down into a hall and find a way to the bottom floor. When he did he find a lot of robot parts on the table. The moment when he is take another step, someone got his neck with their arm and drag him to the shadow.
"What kind person doing here are you try to break out" said the young lady with black hair and black eyes.
"What you talking about lady are one of the Team Dark Grunts!" said Gladion.
"No, I try to get out of here, so I don't have robot parts on me".
"So you were trying to escape, then why you drag me here"
"I thought you were one of people who got caught"
"Well I try to find someone"
"Who then"
"My sister friend Sun, he have been kidnapped by Team Dark and she been missing him for long time, so come here to safe him"
"So that it, it almost like she in love with this guy"
"Ya.... Now let me alone I try to him around here"
"What your name, my is Moon"
"It Gladion and leave me be"
Then the door is open saw a professor and with the robotic Sun.
"Why you kids doing here, wait you are Gladion you sure dead from the Beast Poison" said the professor.
"What... Beast Poison..." said Gladion who in shook.
"Well yes, no human could live with much Ultra Beasts DNA, not even a Pokemon"said the professor.
"Wait what going here" Moon said.
"Oh well then, I wanting to use" said the professor and hold up a red stone and start to glowing red.
Gladion starting to feel the same pain before. His eyes glowing red and font of his body is having a big cut going down. Gladion fell down to his knees and starting to Cough out blood. He turn on his earpiece again and try tell his mother and Guzma to get help.
"What it is" Lusamine response then she her son Screaming in plan.
"Gladion what going!" Said Lusamine who worry about her son.
"Get... help...... now.........."said Gladion and pass pass out.
"Gladion! Gladion! Gladion!" Then Lusamine quickly end the call.
"Well that is too easy and Sun why will you take care of this girl were you" said the professor.
Then Moon send out her decidueye and attack Sun. She pick up Gladion bloody body and run as fast as possible. She make it out the base and see a plane landed by.
"Come in" the girl yell from the plane.
She run to the plane and got on it and the plane start to fly again. She glad she out of that with her Pokemon and Gladion. The girl come by and warp Gladion with white bandages.
"Thank you for saving my Bother" she said.
"You welcome, what your name" Moon ask.
"My is Lillie."

To be continued