Chapter 7

I hope people are like this story so far and I start to have fun writing story and thank for read it.

Gladion is rush to the emergency room. His injury is not look to good and he have lost a lot of blood. Meanwhile Lillie and Lusamine are worrying about him and hope he will live. They already lost Mohn before and they are not lose another family member.
Moon is just setting right by them. She don't how to feeling like losing family member, because she know her mom got back to Kanto before this all happened and leave her in Alola to become the strongest trainer. She felt bad them after what to Gladion.
Faba run up Lusamine and tell about somethings.
"President Lusamine there somethings that I need to tell you" said Faba who is out of breath.
"Faba just call me Lusamine alright, now what is it you want to tell me about" said Lusamine.
"Well I was look up at Gladion blood and find out there somethings in blood his".
"What it is than"Lusamine demented.
"I find some DNA that is not human, but belong to a Ultra Beasts."
"What you say he have Nihilego poison" Lusamine answer back.
"No, Is not Nihilego poison I tell you that"
"Oh thank goodness" said Lusamine who is relieve.
"As I told you his blood have some type Ultra Beasts DNA, which I need tell you somethings else to"
"What is it then Faba"
"I need to test yours and Lillie blood as well"
"What! why"
"Wicke told me to, because you, Lillie, and Gladion are the only people that past out with no injury, back when Aether Paradises was attack"
  "O.k then, Lillie we need go with Faba" Lusamine ordering Lillie.

After the blood test, it turn both Lillie and Lusamine do have Ultra Beasts DNA like Gladion. Faba look into more about the DNA and find somethings shocking and then Wicke came in.
"Oh Lusamine and Lillie, good you two are here. I come to tell that Gladion had woken up" said Wicke.
They when to the room that Gladion is in and saw him on the bed, with bandages around his upper body and a IV with blood right to next him. Also Moon is setting a chair right next to him as well.
"Bother you alive!" Said Lillie and run up to him and hugging him.
"Lillie please stop hugging me it is hurting me a lot right now" said Gladion who in pain.
"I'm glad you are alive as well" said Lusamine.
After a while, Gladion tell everyone in the room what happened to him. Even about that guy who hold up a  red stone and made him feel pain in his blood and start to cut the font size of his body. Also he told about this guy saying that he be dead because of Beasts Poison.
"Beasts Poison, that much have to do something that Ultra Beasts DNA in side you three" said Faba.
"What....." Said Gladion.
"Also I think that the red stone is causing the Beast Poison to do something but what" said Faba.
"If that so then you three can not get this place no more" Wicke told Lusamine, Lillie, and Gladion.
"What!" All three of them yell.
" I'm sorry is too dangerous you know what happened to Gladion, I can let you guys go and you three kill like that" said Wicke.
"Fine we stay here than" said Lusamine.
"Good is it getting late we need go to rest and Moon come with me there a room you can share with Hau and Kukui" said Wicke and take Moon to Hau and Kukui room.
Faba Lusamine and Lillie left the room as to their own room and Gladion stay in this room until he fully heals.

Meanwhile Lillie was her bed and thinking about somethings.
"I can't get everyone hurt because you Sun, look likes I just have to seek out and safe by myself then" Lillie though to herself .
She got the stuff she need in her bag and seek out quickly without waking her mother and everyone else. Than she rush to a of the planes.

Lusamine woke up in the morning and saw that Lillie was missing. She thinks that might be talking Hau, Kukui, or Gladion. Then her that one the plane gone missing last night. Now she that Lillie have run off somewhere.

To be continued