Series Finale

It's been two years since I had to start this rant book and I now use it for the series finale. Spoilers, don't read if you haven't seen the finale yet.

  So where do I even begin? The show is finally over. I don't know what I'm gonna do after this show, I have other shows but those are ending too, such as Pretty Little Liars and Teen Wolf.

I thought the episode was very good, amazing, but personally I think it could have been better. I don't think anyone needed to die and everyone should have been able to live the life they wanted with the love of their life. Caroline and Stefan should have lived a long, happily married life together. Damon and Elena should have gotten a wedding scene, they should have shown them having kids, they should've explained it better that they died at the way end and found peace and that's why Elena was with her parents, Jenna, and John, and why Damon was with Stefan.

  They should have shown Alaric and the girls growing old. They should've shown what else happened to Matt instead of him getting a bench, they didn't even explain why he got a bench. In the beginning I wish it was Elena instead of Katherine because I feel like it would've just been epic if that was Delenas reunion. Speaking of Katherine and Elena, why did Katherine get so much screen time and Elena didn't? I'm glad Bonnie was finally happy but I hate how she didn't get to spend it with a love interest (Enzo or Jeremy). I thought it was cute how they showed Tyler and Vicki together just like in the beginning.

  I loved all the people they brought back and it's definitely an episode I will remember forever, or at least for the rest of my human life 😉😉.

  It's been an amazing ride and I can't believe what an impact this show had/has on me. #tvdforever