Epilogue- Lachlan's POV.

Over the next year we all stayed in London with Vikk and the Sidemen, we all adjusted to life in England very fast and after while we sort of mutually agreed to stay. It made things a lot easier for our YouTube careers, which skyrocketed after we got back, our videos become more popular than ever.

During the time we spent in London we all went through therapy and it helped a lot, we were able to talk about all the things that were bothering us and after about 6 months, our check-ups went from weekly to monthly. The therapy probably saved our lives because up until that point I think we were all in a hole and unable to climb out.

We still kept in contact with Mollie, Tyler, Nick and Michael and they were doing amazing, their little family growing slightly more as the years progressed. Mollie and Tyler went back to school to catch up on what they missed and went on to do very well in end of year exams. Both Nick and Michael found well paying jobs and after about 6 months they moved from Nick's parents house to a small family home in the same city.

They adopted a dog and two cats later on, comfort for all of them after their therapy sessions become lesser, as ours had done. The dog was called Blossom and she was a beautiful white and black Dalmatian and the two cats were called Socks and Donut and both of them were boys. They were brothers, a beautiful pair of black and ginger fluffy cats with bright green eyes.

I mentioned earlier that our YouTube careers had skyrocketed, they really had. Both Mitch, myself, Vikk and Preston hit 5 million subscribers within a year and Jerome and Rob hit 4 and a half, but they were catching up. We still continued YouTube as our full time jobs and our subscribers were very understanding if we missed a day of uploads or we were a bit out of it, they knew what we had been through.

The press and media were constantly following us for weeks after we got to England but after a while of them pestering us we agreed to do an interview that went out on the 6pm news, about a month after we got back. It was very nerve-wracking but the interviewer did her best not to ask any awkward questions and only asked the things she thought we would be comfortable to answer. I think it was a good thing we did that because our subscribers had a better idea of what had happened and the media stopped following us everywhere.

Our families came up to visit us every so often and some of them had taken up residence in our old homes, making sure they we still usable for when we went back. That might have taken a while.

Unfortunately not everything was sunshine and rainbows, because after about a year and a half we heard the news from Canada that Mollie had passed away in a car crash, leaving her brother and grieving family in shock. We went to Canada for her funeral and Rob went home for the first time in almost two years to see his family.

Tyler had grown so much, he was taller than Preston by that point and was no longer the skinny, pre-teen boy we had known before. He had grown a lot of muscle, he looked a lot healthier and although he was grieving for his lost sister, seemed happier than we had ever known him to be.

Nick and Michael had grown a lot closer over the time that had past, but they seemed to have more than a friendship between them, there was a blossoming romance. Nick proudly informed me that they were dating a few days after Mollie's funeral and they seemed to find a lot of comfort in each other.

To my surprise, Mollie had passed away just after Michael's 30th birthday, making him a few years older than I had previously believed. Nick was just about to turn 29.

Over the years that followed we all stayed in England, London becoming our permanent home. We continued our YouTube careers as long as YouTube was still around; which turned out to be just before I turned 50.

By that time Tyler had a little girl and two little boys of his own, who he named Rebecca Mollie, Jaxen Michael and Lukas Jay, after his friends. Nick and Michael had married about 10 years previously but they were quite content on just having two children, even if one didn't have the chance to fulfil her life.

Vikk returned to collage after YouTube met its downfall and found a nice job with a nice wife and his two children, two girls, who were 16 and 14 when YouTube fell.

Jerome and Mitch stuck together through the whole thing, even though they ended up getting married and having children. Mitch didn't end up having any kids but he become godfather to Jerome's three, two boys and a girl, who came out as gender neutral at 17.

Preston adopted, he never really wanted to have biological children when there were so many out there without parents, and Rob became the other father to four beautiful teens, who turned 20 before most of the other's children were 5.

As for me, I eventually lost my Australian accent, much to the disappointment of my fans, but after YouTube stopped being YouTube I decided to become a programmer, making new apps and games for the new technologies that were coming out almost daily. I had two children, two beautiful girls that I named Jay and Mollie after two of the best girls I ever knew.

We all stuck together in England and even after we had children we still only a few doors down from each other. They all went to the same school and high school, most ended up going to the same collage as well.

I would like to say that we lived happily ever after but to be honest I really don't know what happily ever after is, and I don't think anyone will. I just want to say I tried my best.

I closed the book with a snap and Mollie sighed.

"Can you read it again?"

I smiled at my beautiful little girl with a smile, she didn't truly understand the whole meaning behind he story. It was a story of my grandfathers, he was always one for wild stories, but I knew this one to be real. He had passed away a few years back, being the last one of his friends to stay alive. All of the others had passed away years earlier but he had vowed to keep the story alive.

"Thank you to the Pack, to my grandfather Lachlan, and to anyone who helped him and his friends. I will continue this story to give future generations an idea of what it is to be a hero."