ø1

this will mostly be in jungkook's pov unless i suddenly change but yeah enjoy :)

~

september 1st, 2016. it's my birthday today. i'm finally seventeen, in my final year of high school with kids i've known for my entire life. i truly believe that there's good in everyone, but what the fuck happened to them?

"watch where you're going, freak!" i flinched and immediately stepped back. "ah, sorry!" i squeaked. i grabbed a lunch tray and got in line. all you could hear were insults going back and forth between groups in the cafeteria.

"freak!"
"slut!"
"loser!"
"stuck-up!"
"homo!"

i just shook my head. what happened to the good ol' times when we were tiny, playing tag and eating glue? once we got to high school everyone just decided to become fucked up and assholes. i just need to get accepted into seoul university and-

"ooooops" i heard a clang and see my lunch tray on the floor. 'well alright then.' i thought. i looked up to come face to face with my perpetrator.

ugh jung hoseok. third year and linebacker of the football team. been smacking lunch trays since juior high and has been a huge dick ever since.

once he walked away, i glared at him. "what a fucking dick." i muttered. he turned around and shot me a venomous glare, getting in my face. he took me by the collar of my shirt and tightened his grip.

"what did you say to me, queer? he spat, words like poison piercing through my body. i panicked and shook my head quickly. "n-nothing!" he dropped me onto the floor and walked away.

i got up and dusted off of my clothes. i was about to pick up my lunch tray when someone tapped my shoulder. "ack!" i jumped. i turned around and was met with jet, black hair and round glasses.

"oh, hey jimin." i waved and smiled a little. he chuckled and responded with a small 'hey' while picking up the lunch tray for me.

park jimin. my childhood best friend since diapers, not to mention the only friend i have in this dump. he is super sweet and caring but that's not enough around here.

"you still up for karaoke tonight? he asked. i instantly smiled and nodded. "fuck yeah, of course i am. what song are you going to sing this time?" jimin smirked and started walking to find us a table.

"pshh, you already know. any big bang song is lit, my fam." he said. i giggled and spotted a table, gesturing towards it. "don't you already know the lyrics to all of them though?" jimin looked at me and smiled brightly. "what can i say? i'm a sucker for big bang."

"pork chubmin! oink oink! haaaaaa!" someone screamed and slapped jimin's lunch tray out of his hand. does everyone love smacking people's trays or what? i looked up and cringed.

choi junhong. quarterback and smartest guy on the football team. gasp! its like being the best drawer in a kindergarten class.

"yah! pick it up!" i yelled. junhong just scoffed and looked at me with irritation sketched on his face. "i'm sorry, were you actually talking to me?" i swear hoseok came out of junhong's ass or something because he suddenly appeared.

"my bro zelo just asked you a question." he retorted. "who in the hell is zelo?" i asked. hoseok looked at me with a stupid face. "junhong duh." i shook my head and helped jimin with his tray then stood up. i walked over to the duo and held my head high.