ø2

my heart was pounding in my chest as we walked towards the cafeteria. all eyes were staring me down as if i was a fresh piece of meat. it was a little creepy to be honest.

we finally reached the damn room after ten minutes of walking in slow motion. seokjin opened the doors and walked in, the others following in suit. i stood there, hesitant on going in.

i was fidgeting with my shirt, when taehyung put a hand on my shoulder. he gave me a small smile and gestured towards the cafeteria. i smiled back and took a deep breath before walking in.

silence was all i heard once a walked in. i scoped the area to look for jimin. once i spotted him, i quickly walked toward his way. i tapped on his shoulder trying to gain his attention.

"n-no fucking way..jungkook?!" he screamed, eyes wide like saucers. he checked me out before looking back up to my face. i awkwardly smiled and rubbed the back of my neck.

"that's jeon jungkook?"
"isn't he a nobody?"
"he's a total babe now!"

i looked around the cafeteria, people staring me down and whispering. i felt my face turn hot as i overheard conversations.

"bro, for a full-on queer he's pretty hot."
"my dude, are you turning gay on me bro?" i turned around and saw hoseok and junhong looking at me.
hoseok hit junhong in the shoulder with a hurt look on his face.

"yah! shut the fuck up! you're bi too, so i don't know what your deal is." it wasn't a surprise to find that students at my high school were either bisexual or gay, i mean have you seen the kims? anyways back to me.

jimin pulled me down to sit and put his hands under his chin. "alright, talk. who are you and what have you done with my best friend?" i giggled and pushed his shoulder, erupting a chuckle from him.

"shut up, i'm still me." i whined. he just shook his head and laughed. "i know, i know. it's just really weird seeing you dressed like the kims. i mean, c'mon. pink? seriously? how the hell did this happen?" he questioned.

i was explaining the whole ordeal concerning the kims, when taehyung came up to our table. "jungkook, seokjin wants you at our table," taehyung look at jimin and smiled. "i'll see you at the table and hi, jimin." taehyung waved goodbye and headed back.

i turned to jimin to say goodbye but he was staring at the place where taehyung stood. i slapped him in the face to get him back to earth. he yelped in pain and held his cheek.

"you were staring." i shrugged. he sighed as a light pink dusted across his cheeks. "i just don't get how he can seem so nice but act mean AND he's just really cute?" jimin took off his glasses and rubbed his eyes.

i was confused. "but i thought you were in love with hoseok?" i said tilting my head a little. jimin put his head in his hands. "ugh, i'm not in love with him. i just really like him, he was my first kiss after all."

i shook my head and grabbed my things. "dude, that was in kindergarten." he gestured me to come over, only to hit me in the back of the head. "shut the fuck up. besides, i just think taehyung is cute, that's all. nothing more, nothing less."

"yeah, whatever. i'll catch you after school." i waved goodbye as i headed towards the kims.

// three weeks later //

holy fuck, it's already been three weeks since i actually became friends with the kims. well, more like acquaintances since all we're doing is being popular and shit.

the bell rang to go to break and i stopped by my locker. i saw jimin approach me and i instantly smiled. "hey, jungkook!" i did a little wave.