Chapter 1: The Beginning

"This is soooooo exciting!!!" shrieks Auriana, as she squeals and hugs Talia."We're going to Paris! The city of romance and love!"

Lolirock's manager had just called them and told them about how they were going to perform in front of thousands upon thousands of people in Paris!

"Calm down Auriana,"retorts Talia, but manages to crack a smile. "Let's go tell Iris the good news. She should be back from her date with Nathaniel by now."

Meanwhile, Iris was almost home, sobbing. She had just had a huge fight with Nathaniel over time and relationships....she didn't want to think about it. She reached the steps and opened the door, and immediately was bowled over by Auriana. "Iris, we're going to Paris to perform and we can go sightseeing!"

Iris sobs once more. "Iris, what's wrong?" asks Auriana.

"Nathaniel and I just had a huge fight..." Iris chokes out.

Talia rests a hand on Iris' shoulder. "Come inside, and we can  have some hot cocoa. You can talk to us, if you'd like."

Iris, Talia, and Auriana go to the kitchen and get some hot cocoa, then go upstairs to Iris' room.

"I don't want to talk about our fight right now, it was horrible. Though I do remember Auriana saying something about performing in Paris?" asks Iris.

"Yes," replies Talia. "Our manager has just informed us we will be leaving in two days."

"In two days?" Iris chokes on her cocoa. "How will we be ready in time?"

"Leave it to Talia! You know she is great at organizing! Right Talia?" pleades Auriana.

"Fine, I'll do it," replies Talia.

"Thank you, Talia." says Iris and smiles. "This will be so exciting, along with seeing all the Paris architecture, we might be able to see the famous Ladybug and Cat Noir!"

"That would be pretty cool..." says Talia.

"Yeah! Besides, Cat Noir is pretty handsome," says Auriana, while Talia rolls her eyes. "This will be the best trip ever!

"But what about Nathaniel and I?" asks Iris.

"I will take care of that" replies Auriana. "You'll see!"

In Paris, Ladybug and Cat Noir have just fought with an unusually strong villain. She didn't even seem to be akumatized! She had weird powers of light and dark, and could use objects as she wanted to. She just ran away after a while of fighting and said "One day you two will be mine, and Hawkmoth and I will rule!" Whatever that meant! Marinette flopped down on her bed, exhausted, and asked Tikki about whoever that could be!

Tikki sighs and says "Marinette, there's something I should tell you..."

"What do you mean Tikki?" asks Marinette.

"It all started in China. That villain that you fought is named Keara. When the ancient spirits created the miraculous, they also ended up creating a powerful being named Keara, who has power over light, dark, and can use objects however she wants! When she became more evil the spirits banished her to a cold and isolating place. She must have broken out, the spirits probably faded away, and now has teamed with Hawkmoth and if they can capture you and Cat Noir, they will take control and rule the Earth!"

"Oh no, Tikki, what are we going to do?" cries out Marinette.

"You'll see Marinette, good always wins over evil!"

At the Agreste Mansion, Plagg had told Adrien the same story. Adrien gives Plagg some camembert after he yowls for food.

"Oh Ladybug, what are you and I going to do?" sighs Adrien.

Just then Nathalie opens the door. "Adrien, you have a photoshoot beside the Eiffel Tower soon, and you will go eat your dinner on your own. Your father has not returned yet."

Adrien sighs again. He's already been away two days to... wherever. He slowly gets up and packs his bags to get ready.

At the Paris airport, the three girls are giggling about one guy that was trying to flirt with Auriana.

"Did you see how he accidently elbowed the person behind him? Boy, was she mad!" Auriana giggles.

The girls and their manager make their way over to the Bourgeois hotel, gazing at how beautiful Paris is, and open the door, but are then greeted by the frantic staff and the mayor, running around, trying to clean up a huge mess!

Andre Bourgeois quickly greets them. "I'm sorry to inform you that you cannot stay here until we, uh, deal with circumstances, which may last for a week or so," he then runs away to the kitchen and calls out orders.

The girls exit the door and look around. "Where will we stay now?" asks Iris.