Chapter 6: New Allegiances and Goodbye

The next morning at 9:40 am, Ladybug and Cat Noir are fighting another victim named Jumper. After being with Keara, though, it seems like Hawkmoth can make his victims smarter and more powerful!

Iris, Talia, and Auriana are ready to help if needed, but they can't help but think what will happen when they leave. They can't stay forever!

Master Fu figured out the girls identities and knew they needed to leave soon. After speaking with his kwami, he decided that Paris needed two more heroes, so he packed the bee and fox miraculous.

Alya is filming Ladybug and Cat Noir fight Jumper when she sees an older man getting teased by some kids. There is no one around to help him, so Alya decides to quickly help.

"Hey, kids! Stop making fun of this man!" After she shoos the kids away, the man tells her thank you, then sees her phone. The man asks about it.

"Oh, I'm filming Ladybug and Cat Noir for my blog, the Ladyblog! Their pretty awesome, aren't they!"

Master Fu realizes he needs to get people that really like superheroes, so he nods back and as the girl turns away, he slips the necklace into her bag.

Across the street there is a little boy and girl chatting and they are saying that they think Ladybug and Cat Noir are lame now. At the exact moment they say that, a girl struts through and hears them.

"What! How dare you! Ladybug is the greatest superhero ever! They deserve our respect! Don't you ever say that again!"

Master Fu saw potential in that girl, so he walked beside her and slipped the comb into her purse.

When Alya was finished filming, she went into her room and searched through her bag for her notebook. Then she saw a small, round box and opened it. Inside, there was a necklace with a fox like thing at the end. What is that thing? She thought. She put it on and a little bug like thing appeared in front of her.

"Hi! Hmmm, this place looks interesting! A prime spot for tricks!"

"What-what are you?" Asks Alya, slowly backing away.

"I'm your kwami, Trixx!! You have been chosen to become a superhero!" Trixx then explains all about her powers and superhero life.

"Wow! Trixx, tail out!"

Outside a boutique, Chloe was looking in her purse for her credit card, when she saw a small box. She opened the box and a comb was inside. Confused, she hid behind the store and put it on. Then a little bee-like bug appeared.

"Wow! I have a fabulous holder!" It says.

"Eeek! Get away from me!" Shrieks Chloe.

"Just calm down! I'm a kwami! My name is Pollen!" Pollen explains her powers to her.

"I have always dreamed of this! Pollen, stripes on!"

Ladybug and Cat Noir, along with Lolirock, were getting increasingly worried, when they heard a flute sound. When they looked behind them, they saw two girls!

"Hi! I'm Fox!"

"And I'm Queen Bee!"

They all sighed in relief at the new heroes, who helped them beat the villain shortly. There was no way Hawkmoth could beat the four of them now!

Iris, Talia, and Auriana are packing their things to get ready to go back to Sunny Bay, while Lyna and Carissa help them.

"I'm really going to miss Paris, but most of all Marinette and Adrien," says Iris.

"Yeah, I had a great time," replies Talia.

"Let's all sign two of our albums to give to them to remember us by!" Says Auriana.

"They like our band Auriana, and our adventure combined will make it pretty hard to forget us. But it could be our gift!"

They all signed the albums and went outside to where Marinette, Adrien, and Nathaniel were waiting. They all hugged and said their goodbye's.

"We're really sorry we can't come with you, but Adrien and I baked some tarts for you guys!" Says Marinette while giving them the tarts.

"Wow, thanks!" Says Iris, while Carissa takes them to carry them.

"We got you guys something too!" Says Auriana, and gives them the autographed items.

"Thanks, girls! That's really nice of you," says Adrien, while petting Amaru that has suddenly jumps into his arms.

"Maybe we all can meet up again someday! Bye!" Says Talia, while they get into the van. A "bye" echoes back, and soon, they are all at the airport and their manager tells them where to go.

"Goodbye, Paris. I hope we can all come back some day," whispers Iris.