Twin?

I was walking towards the rooftop with Daigo, Rantaro, Vault, Ken, Nika and Toko to get some bey practice in for the tournament. But when we got there, I saw Vault stop. "What is it, Vault?" I asked him. Everyone looked at him with the same question. After a minute of staring at the stadium, he turned to look at me. 

"Hey, Shu. That guy bent over the stadium looks just like you," he said with amazement. We all turned around and saw someone practicing in the stadium. Vault was right. He looked, surprisingly, a lot like me. My same hair tone, but longer, black vest, but his shirt was blue and so was his glove. He wore tennis shoes. 'Probably some wanna be fan. I'll tell him off,'  I thought to myself. I walked towards him and said, "Mind if we practice with you?" He turned around and to our shock it wasn't a boy. It was a girl. She stood and said, "Sure, I could use some practice battles."  

She seemed to be nonchalant, and how did we mistake her hair for a guy's? Vault came running towards her and asked, "What's your name?" She looked at him and answered, "Randi. Randi Shigotu. You must be Vault. Congrats on beating Daigo. That was an extensive match." Vault looked surprised.  

"You were there? I didn't see you," he asked, curious. She looked at him and laughed. "I was there. I'm just not very social, as to put it," she said. Ken and the others stepped forward and introduced themselves. Daigo was the last one, and asked, "Do you beyblade?" She seemed insulted by the question and answered, "Of course I do! What do you think I'm doing here?" Daigo seemed unfazed and challenged her to a battle, which she gladly accepted.  

Ken would judge the battle and asked Randi her bey's name. "Rouge Ractylon," she answered. "Alright! We have Dark Doomscizor vs Rouge Ractylon! A ring out and survivor finish are both one point. A burst finish is two points. Ready? Set!" Ker said. 

"3!" 

"2!" 

"1!" 

"Let it rip!" The match had begun. Everyone had loomed in to witness the match. Ractylon had begun to chase Doomscizor and was catching up. "Now, Doomscizor!" said Daigo, and his bey dodged Ractylon's attack. But Randi didn't flinch. She stood with her eyes closed, and suddenly popped them open. "Now, Ractylon! You know what to do!" she said, and Ractylon began to move at an inhuman speed. It caught up to Doomscizor and made contact. 

Daigo wasn't able to react. By the time his brain processed the information, Ractylon had burst Doomscizor. I couldn't believe it. Her bey had to be an attack type. How could she have pulled that off? Daigo fell to his knees and picked Doomscizor up. Randi took her bey and gave a triumphant smile. Toko checked her bey's type and seemed surprised by what he found. "How did you do that? Your bey is a balance type! Only attack types have that power!" he said in amazement. Daigo had the same question. "How? You have a balance type."  

Randi smiled. "I look for a weakness in the bey or blader that I can exploit. You held back. All I had to do was detect that weakness, and Ractylon would do the rest," she said with a hint of pride. Everyone went up against her. Vault, Ken, and Rantaro. Everyone burst in the first battle. Vault suddenly turned to me and said, "Twin against twin! Balance type on balance type! This should be interesting."  

I looked towards Randi and said, "Bring it on." We took our positions and made our strategies. She seemed to have a new move in every battle. No wonder she's made it this far in the tournament. But, what did she mean by finding and exploiting her opponents weakness? But I didn't have time to think about it. Ken started the countdown. 

"Ready? Set!" 

"3!" 

"2!" 

"1!" 

"Let it rip!" we shouted, and the match began. Ractylon took the center, but wasn't spinning as fast as I thought. Randi seemed to be watching my every move. She looked at me and said, "What are you waiting for? Come at me!" I had to end this battle and show her to not be so confident. "Alright, Spryzen! Go for it!" I said, and my bey's aura rose. Randi stayed on guard for a couple of seconds, until she finally reacted.  

"You know what to do Ractylon! Bey Launch! Hit his tip!" she yelled out. 

"Wait, what?" Vault said. Everyone waited in anticipation if she could pull off such impossible a move. Ractylon suddenly started to lose speed. 'This is my chance. I can't let it slip away!' I thought. "Spryzen! Hold on!" I said, as Ractylon started to charge. Suddenly, Ractylon hit Spryzen's tip, and Spryzen burst. Everyone was in shock. Only Randi seemed at ease. "Rouge Ractylon...wins with a score of 2-0," Beus said slowly. 

How was it possible?

"She...made Spryzen burst," Vault said incredulously. "She would be a perfect addition to the Beyblade Club!" he yelled. Randi turned to face him. "Beyblade club? Sure I'm in," she said. Vault seemed very happy. She turned to face me and offered me her hand. "Good match, Shu. That was a tough one. Hope we do this again," she said while shaking my hand. She turned to Nika and Toko and said, "Keep encouraging your brother, okay?" and with that she turned and left. 

Everyone was still stunned by what we had witnessed. She burst my bey. My bey. That wasn't something you see every day. I turned to Toko. "Hey buddy, could you look her up?" I asked him. "Sure! Let's see..." he said while typing something. "Okay! Got it! Her bey is Rouge Ractylon. She is in the district tournament in the fourth round. She has a reputation of practicing for hours just to perfect her bey. Last year she made it to...What?!" he suddenly yells. 

"What is it Toko?" Ker asks Toko. "Last year she made it to 5th place in the tournament! he would've won 4th if it wasn't for Lui," he said with an impressed tone. "Wow, that's pretty far. No wonder she's so skilled," I said. "Yeah! No wonder she burst your bey! C'mon, up your game!" Ker tells me. "He's got a point. But who cares? They Beyblade Club is official thanks to her!" Vault says, and everyone starts celebrating. I only shake my head and head home. 

'What move was that? I've never seen any bey attack their opponent's tip. But she made it seem easy.' I thought to myself. Her bey launch is incredible. But it seems she waits until the perfect moment to use her Bey Launch. 

She just may be as skilled as I am.