i

"joonie can we play prince and princess again?" the now six year old asked with hope filled eyes.

"of course we can hobi!" i agreed, this had been our favourite game, we always played it. it was so fun to play, and if we played i got to see hobi in pretty dresses.

he then ran inside from my backyard to im guessing my bedroom where he kept some of his things, because we were always over each other's houses we kept some things at the other house.

after staring blankly out into the sky i saw hobi run out of my house dressed in a beautiful yellow dress, kind of like belle's from beauty and the beast. he handed my crown to me and then spoke, "mum got me and jiwoo new toys and she bought me this also" he smiled so happy over this.

smiling in return i grabbed his hand and took him into my treehouse.

"we have to play up here because my mum still doesn't like us playing prince and princess, she says that boys shouldn't play games like this."

"okay joonie, as long as we're together i don't care where we play!"

i smiled at the slightly older boy who had grown up with me since we were one. once hobi made his way to the treehouse and was up the ladder i followed but i tripped getting into the treehouse from the last step and landed on hobi, our lips crashing onto each other. i pulled myself off quickly shocked and looked at hobi who was a bright pink colour again.

"sorry" i said to him, "i fell"

"it's okay joonie, it felt nice" the pink on his cheeks not going down.

"should i do it again then?" he nodded at this question and i leaned into him placing my lips on his softly and then pulling back quickly.

"i see mummy and daddy doing this all the time because they love each other" he smiled brightly.

"well i love you hobi!"

"and i love you too joonie, so it's okay to do this right?"

"of course it is my princess" his cheeks turned pink again.