n

"nice skirt idiot" a boy called out at me, it's not my fault i wanted to wear jiwoo's skirt to school! i like it, it makes me feel pretty like a princess. just like how joonie makes me feel whenever we play games together.

"thank you," i answered he didn't sound very nice but mum always told me to be polite to others, so i had to say thanks right?

"i was being sarcastic, do you even know what that means?" the boy, who seemed older than me asked.

"shownu leave him alone" his friend asked, gripping to the boys arm.

"i do know what it means actually, joonie taught me it" i smiled up at the boy, fixing my skirt and walking away to class. i was old enough like jiwoo to go to school now that i was eight years old.

"you're so gay oh my go-" the boy stopped suddenly, a presence surrounded us.

"what was that shownu?" that was joonie's voice i knew it.

"joon!" i called out wrapping my arms around the younger boy and smiling at him.

"why don't you take jooheon and leave shownu? stop harassing hobi, he hasn't done anything wrong" he spoke, hiding me behind him.

"he's wearing a skirt namjoon for christ's sake!"

"that's because he's a princess shownu!" he yelled back at the two boys.

"namjoon seriously?"

"just leave already shownu, there's nothing wrong with it"

"actually my mum says that boys shouldn't dress like girls" the other boy, jooheon speaks up.

"so does my mum but i love hobi and that's all that matters to me, so i really don't care what he wears- he'll always be my princess"

"and i'll always be his prince" he finished, hugging me while the other two finally left.