I Miss You, and It Hurts.

Suga POV

I walked down the blocks back to the company, hurriedly straight to Namjoon's studio.

'' Ah yoongi!! You're here!! " Jhope screamed as he saw me, caused everybody around turn to him seeing the horse looking like face ( lol )

'' As you can see. '' I replied and continued to Namjoon place to fix the stuff that he broke.

'' I swear to god if you ever break anything in here again, I'm going to report you '' I loudly mumbled, which intentionally make him hear my words.

'' Oh god. You've learned so much from your fan, Haven't you? '' Namjoon replied and smile widely, exposed his 2 big dimples on his both side cheeks.

'' Of course. '' I smiled in small curve line and replied back.

~~~~

Back to the dorm

In dinning room

Everyone sit together in a round of the table, Jin just finished cooking, landing dishes and side dishes for dinner in front of everyone on the table, Which has a really good texture and delicious smell caused Taehyung to close his eyes and smelled the food like what the kid do.

'' Okay Let's eat! " Jin take off his light pink apron, and land it on the other empty chair next to him.

I just have normal dinner with the boys, but in my head, there are still chaos inside there. What the heck am I thinking now.

I had my food slowly, Picking a spoonful of rice in my mouth and slowly chew it, without knowing everyone is looking at me, like I am zoning out of the world.... Of course I do NOW.

'' Hyung! What's wrong with you lately? You don't look good? '' Jimin finally asked me showing his concern toward my weird acts.

'' I told you not to think about lyrics while having our meals. We can discuss about it later man! " Jhope continued Jimin's sentence before I can even reply. I smell sarcasm fulfill the whole room now. He let out his loud laugh and so do the other member.

'' I'm just tired. '' I replied shortly and still face down to my plate.

'' You're always be " Jhope burning me up with his sentence.

I don't reply him back, keep my mouth shut and continued chewing my food slowly.

'' Aish!! I'm just kidding. Why so serious meh? " Jhope lower down his chuckle sound and pat my back because he was sitting next to me.

'' Hmm. That's okay. I finished eating now. You guys enjoy the food. See y'all tomorrow then. ''

I haven't finished my food yet but I don't feel like eating anymore. I got off the table and walk to my bedroom.

I open the door and throw my self on my big bed. Get my left arm on my forehead, looking up the ceiling and letting out many big sighs.

'' I just miss you so much... '' I mumbled quietly to myself then closed my eyes flashback my moments with her.

Flashback~~

'' Yah Min yoongi give back my bag!! I need to go home now! " Hana screamed at me from the far. I stole her bag and run around the campus.

It's 5pm and everyone finished their classes, walking to the school gate with their friends laugh and talk about whatever and stuff.

Only me and Hana were the loudest. I run around and bumped to some gang students causing me to fall down to the ground.

'' Does having two eyes not enough for you to see people on the way? '' one unknown student talk rudely to me. Showing more faces of their gang group.

'' Let's go. I don't want to do any detention. We leave early today already. '' another male student replied.

'' Consider it as you lucky day today. '' The other one look at me and walked past me.

'' Yoongi ah. Are you okay? I told you not to play like this. See? " Hana ran toward me and kneel down in front of me, who still laying on the ground.

'' I'm okay hehe. Here is your bag. '' I handed back her bag and smiled widely.

'' Did you get hurt? '' She asked me with a worry face expression.

'' Of course not! " I replied and got up quickly, so did she.

'' Okay let's go home. '' she held my hand and we walked back home together as our home is in the same block.

Only 20 minutes by foot from school, we always talked about random stuff or maybe go to ice cream store together as often. On that day, we decided to stop by the ice cream shop which is located nearby our homes.

I open the door for her, and make my hand gesture as if she was princess, everyone in the store looked at us in different weird face expressions.

'' What the heck Yoongi stop it already. '' She smiled shyly and lay her hand weakly on my arm.

'' Princess, which flavor do you like.? '' I asked her in gentleman voice letting her saw my small eyes together as if it was closing.

'' Vanilla and chocolate as always, my majesty. '' She answered back with a soft voice, causing herself to have such nice curve smile on her soft pink lips.

'' HAHAHA stop it. It really sounds super weird. '' I pretended to have a fake puke.

'' You started it first, didn't you? '' She laughed quietly as there are people in the store. Hit me again on my arm.

'' Ouch it hurts. '' I pretended to cry.

After having our ice cream, we walked out of the store, headed toward our homes laughing and interpreting stuff on the way together. We tasted each other ice cream even if it had the same flavor. We were holding each other hand when there are no people around. I tucked her hair back to her ear. Grabbing her chubby faces and squishing it making her blushing hard.

'' I love you my little princess. '' I whispered her when we finally reached her home.

'' I don't. '' she let her tongue out and run to her home.

I stood in front of her home seeing her running toward the door and turn back to see me again. Giving me a big smile and waved back to me.

'' See you tomorrow. '' She turned back again.

I walked back to my home with a smiling along my face. Everyday is a good day just me and Hana is good enough...

End of flashback

Tears flowing down my face as I were closing my eyes. Suddenly I heard someone open the door, definitely it's Jin as he is my roommate.

'' Are you okay? I heard sobbing sound from here. Don't tell me you are crying? '' Jin pointed at me.

'' Hell no, I.. I was singing. '' I answered and try to hide my face. Sh*t did i really cry?

'' Singing..?? O.. okay '' He turned back to the door and close it. Finally I can be alone again.

I walked to the bathroom, seeing my own reflection in the mirror, tears stained on my face and my eyes turned red as it was crying for real. I look down to myself. Gulp hard, running my fingers throw my hair, slowly sitting down to the bathroom floor. Why does it hurt so much in my chest.

'' Hana, I miss you. I don't know but I really miss you. '' I finally let out my cry which I make it as silent as possible to prevent anyone to hear it. Tears still flowing down the cheek. Maybe I haven't cried for a while, I should cry again...

End of part 5

I hope you all enjoyed it, please rate and share :)

I really love you all. I will upload every new chapter in every weekend.

#JT