Never Forget

She stayed still and didn't move, giving me a sign that I can hug her like this..

'' Now can you answer my question? '' I whispered to her ears and suddenly I can feel that she is turning to my face and softly grabbing my face....

Feeling the touching from the cold hand onto my skin face, give me some strange feeling...

Hana looked at me in the eyes, I can see my own reflection in her soft look, direct to me without saying any words...

She keep looking at me for about 1 minute then suddenly I saw tears form from her eyes and tears start rolling down in her cheek.

'' I don't think I made a right decision back then... yoongi ha. '' She start to cry louder. I'm in shocked now. What happened!!

'' What happened hana ha? Why are you crying? Please I don't want to see you cry.. ''

I try to stop her from crying, because it aches my heart.

Seeing her tears just broke my heart into pieces.

'' I'm sorry yoongi ha.... I.. I'm so sorry.. I shouldn't.. have.. have left you. ''

Hana tries to talk while she's still sobbing. She moved her hand from cupping my face to hold back to my neck.

She laid her crying face on my shoulder...

We both just standing nearby the cold beach, and I still loss at my words.

I pull her softly from my body and cup her shoulders.

I tried to fight back my tears, bite my lower lips.. and let out a big sigh.

'' Look at me again and now you can tell me... but please stop crying. ''

I try to comfort her and she starts getting better now.

I whipped away her tears from her both cheek and she looked up to my face and I can tell that her eyes still got red from crying.

'' Can we just sit on the beach.? I want to enjoy the view. I haven't come here for so long. ''

She requested and I followed.

'' Sure. ''

We both sit down facing the wave of the sea, on the white sand of the beaches. It's almost evening here.

'' I thought you already forgot me. '' She start it off.

'' Why would I ? '' I asked her, looking at her.

'' Because I just left you, simply without a reason. '' Hana responded to me.

Hana's part

I don't know my mind is entirely a messed now.

I didn't expected myself to be crying on his shoulder and hug him like this.

I'm so bad I don't deserve his love to me. I just don't deserve it.

I was so young back then. I should have make a better decision before acting it out.

'' Hana.. It's not like that. We were in love, right? '' Yoongi asked me with a soft voice but a bit cracking.

'' But I was so dumb. '' I responded right after he finished his sentence.

'' No! Aish! Just tell me properly.. '' He sounded so down right now.

I took a deep breath and let it all out with the cold breeze.

'' It's just a crazy reason. I had a Encephalitis. Which I can forget everything by just a blink of time. I will lost my memories permanently if I involve in head accident. I visited the doctor without letting my parents and even you know about it because I always had a strange headache . After knowing myself I had this, I was suffered in depression. So breaking up with you is the best solution at that time. Maybe some day I would forget you. I don't want you to live with a girl who is having this kind of troubles. I didn't even want you to having a hard time staying with me. I even left my parents and live alone in Seoul. Why you still love me? You should have moved on since long ago. I thought it's the best for me to have our ways split. ''

My tears is falling down again but suddenly I feel yoongi is pulling me into his arm.

'' Why you kept this to yourself this long? It's me who such a coward. I didn't know that my girlfriend is suffering from such stuff. I couldn't even give you a helping hand. ''

He's now holding my hand together and place it on his lap.

'' I'm sorry. '' I had nothing else more to say beside sorry.

'' No don't say it. NO matter what happened. Even if you forget me I will try my best to make you remember me again. Oh no!! I will never let you be in any accidents. I will take care you Hana.. ''

He held me tighter to his arm.

'' Are.. Are you sure? '' I asked in hesitated voice.

'' Yes! Let's just love again. Let's only forget the bad memories. I will be here for you but please just don't leave me again. You know it feels like hell living without you all of this time. ''

After finished his sentences, Yoongi slowly moved his face to mine..

Closer and closer

'' I still love you too. '' Finally I let this word out.

He smiled and continue to move his face to me..

'' I know '' He said in husky voice.

My heart is almost burst out from my chest. I beat so hard that I can hear the sound from inside.

Our body heat is increasing.

He closed his eyes, slowly cupping my both cheek softly and so do I.

He slowly lean down and landed his soft lip to mine.

I responded back by biting his lower lip and then he suddenly open his eyes and smiles.

We stop the kiss and I look away shyly.

He let out the chuckle and still grabbing my hand.

He takes it out and rubbing it over to give my hand warmness.

'' Yoongi ha.. '' I called his name.

'' Hmm? '' he turn to me, giving such a big smile.

'' I promised you, no matter what happened, I will never forget you. ''

I closed my eyes and rest my head on his shoulder.

I can feel that he's smiling now.

This is love.

It's painful yet a happiness moment of our lives.

If that person is destined for us then no matter how far they go, they will come back to us.

Even after many sleepless night

Or there are sometime you cry to sleep

There is only that one person who can help us

Just ONE

END Of KILL ME SOFTLY FF.

~~~~~

Hey guys!! Thanks for supporting!!

Please give me a star and share it to your friend. You know sharing is caring right? xD

Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

Please anticipate with my upcoming FF. Hearteu Hearteu <3

Who is next?? :D

#JT