Chapter 1

"Mom! mom!" I called, she didn't answer. Why would she? She hated me, she hated me as a son and as a child. I suppose she liked me a bit more than my father and he and I rarely talked. When we did it was over school and often ended in arguments.

"Sweetheart, can you watch your sisters while I run to the store. Your father will be back later."

"Whatever." I walked upstairs and began checking my phones for messages. no body but my boyfriend had texted me. I wasn't officially out of the closet yet, but everyone knew I was gay.

I called his cell phone and was a bit rough in tone when I answered him. All this week he wanted something from me. my purity. He wanted me to give it to him and I wasn't ready."

"What?" I barked into the speaker.

"Don't fucking talk to me like that. what's your problem anyways?"

"I'm tired of your request."

"You planning on giving it to another man?"

"Hell no. I'm just not ready."

"Whatever, call me when you're done being a bitch." He hung up the phone. He was abusive but he was loyal and I loved him. I could deal with his temper and persistency.

I walked to my sisters room as they played with their dolls.

"I'm hungry Alec."

"I don't have any food."

"Can you cook us something?" I looked at her soft baby face and went downstairs to make her some microwaveable macaroni. As soon as I got down there my father came through the door.

"Hey."

"Hi." I responded and continued to the kitchen. My sisters ran downstairs and embraced my father in a hug.

"Daddy."

"Baby girls. how are you?" They gave a 'good' in unison. I felt sorry for myself watching them interact with my father. They were so young and their minds not able to comprehend what he was. Cruel and rude.

"Make us food Alec."

"Don't worry about it Alec I'll take us out to tonight."

"I don't want to go."

"You sure?"

"Yeah."

"Okay. put your coats on." They ran to the closet and slipped on their winter jackets before walking outside holding my father's hand.

I called Logan and told him I was home alone. He told me he would be over in a few minutes. He told me that I should  prepared myself for him and I better be ready he was going to get my purity one way or another.

He was beautiful and muscular and everything I wanted in a man. I loved him. But I don't know if I can take his abusive and mean behaviour anymore.