Mystic Falls

[Mackenzie Marshall is played by Ariana Grande]

Mackenzie's POV

Me and Hayley walked through the hallway of the Lockwood Mansion, we spotted our friend, Tyler, siting on the sofa with a a football.
"So this is were you've been hiding huh?" Hayley asked after we exchanged looks.
"Hayley?" He asked confused.
"Hey Lock-Wolf." She said, going to give him a hug.
I cleared my throat.
"Forgetting someone?" I smirked.
"Mackenzie?!" He asked, even more confused.
I walked over and gave him a hug.
"Ass! I thought Klaus killed you!" I snapped at him as I pushed him away.
"I should of called." He said.
"From you trailer park in Florida? You liar!" I said.
"Your totally loaded!" Hayley said.
"I chained you up al over the Appalachians taught you through every turn and I helped you break the sire bond, you could of told me your real story." Hayley said.
"I didn't want anyone to follow me back." Tyler said. "Werewolves weren't safe around Klaus and you two shouldn't be here either! His Hybrids are all over this house and so is he."
"We know. One of his Hybrids is with a pack we ran with, he called me and told me he was coming to protect a guy called Tyler and I thought, what are the chances?" I said. "Well the least you can do is pour me some fancy rich people scotch."
"Sure." He said and I smiled along with my sister. "Absolutely."
And then he walked away.
Hayley and I flopped on the sofa and watched him pour the scotch.

------------

So guys,
That was the first chapter! I hope you enjoyed it and I would love to hear you thoughts in the comments below. I know it's not the most interesting chapter ever but the next one is good by to be more interesting.

Thank you!

Remember to vote and follow ( @vampire-diaries- )

Xoxo,
Madi💜