Chapter 10

Mine To Hold

My eyes slowly flickered open as I felt something shuffling around on my body

My eyes slowly flickered open as I felt something shuffling around on my body. Once my eyes were fully open I was caught in a pair of large, dark brown pupils. They were staring down at me and I was frozen. It was Jimin...I gulped the last bit of saliva that was left in my mouth as he slowly reached out his small, cute hand. I didn't know what to do, I was completely stuck in my place. His hand then placed onto my cheek, and I felt a flipping sensation in the pit of my stomach as his icy cold fingers traced along my cheek. I found myself curling into his touch and he tilted his head a little, his eyes showing pure confusion. "J...Jungkook..." His sweet voice spoke out and I could have died happy right there and then...I held his hand on my cheek gently before looking back into his eyes.

"Don't mind me..." A lower voice called out with a small cough. I suddenly shot up causing Jimin to tumble back onto my mattress with a small gasp.
I looked to the figure standing in my doorway and I tilted my head with a raised eyebrow.

"Wha...What are you doing here?" I asked furrowing my brow slightly.

"Well I wondered if you wouldn't mind helping me out" Tae answered unfolding his arms with a grin on his face.

"Umm...Wait how did you even get in?!" I continued uncovering my body from the bed sheets, as I stood up scratching the back of my neck.

"Oh...umm well he let me in..." Tae pointed to Jimin who was now staring at me intensely and when I looked to Tae he seemed to be trying to avoid looking directly at me. Only then did I realise I was only wearing a pair of boxers, my whole upper body on show.

"Gah!" I yelped a little as I rushed to put the shirt and the pair of jeans I was wearing the previous day. "S-sorry" I stuttered a little embarrassed.

"No it's fine...Umm so about that help" He took a step further into my room and out the corner of my eye I could see Jimin glaring harshly towards him, as if Tae was some kind of intruder, which in all honesty he was.

"What is it you even want help with?" I sighed rubbing the sleep from my eyes.

"Well you're top of our Law class and I'm kind of at the bottom..." He started.

"How low are your scores?" I questioned and Tae looked down a little ashamed.

"Well my lowest is 3..." Tae replied, and I raised an eyebrow a little curious.

"And your highest?" I continued.

"Well...It's only 4..." Tae looked down once again and I found myself cackling out loud and he darted a glare at me. "Hey! I'm being serious here!"