CHAP 13

I heard my phone ringing it was Saturday already its been a week since August left but he calls every morning and night to speak to Aiden. I guess he has really gotten attached to Aiden and it breaks my heart. I'm still not sure what i did wrong with August maybe i was wrong to wanna take it slow but ive been hurt badly and im scared to hurt like that again.

I reached for my phone.

Mika: Hello?
Aug: Hi is Aiden awake?
Mika: Nope not yet his still asleep
Aug: oh okay his my good luck charm im goin on stage na and i wanted ta hear his voice.
Mika: Oh sorry, i will text you when he wakes up and you can speak to him.
Aug: Aiyt shup ma
Mika: bye

I heard him whisper something but i couldnt hear. I put the phone back on my dresser. Today i have an appointment at my doctor for a check up to see if i really have a little munchkin in my tummy. I'm excited but very scared because i will be looking after Aiden and This baby alone but i did it with Aiden and i will do it again.

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom i want to be ready before Aiden gets up.

I turned the shower on as i tied my hair in a messy bun on the top of my head i brushed my teeth and the bathroom was full of steam i jumped into the shower and images of the night August and I were in here came back to me and plus if im pregnant it would have been that same night my baby was made. I shook my head and carried on showering.

I got out and dressed up and went to see Aiden still asleep. Its already 9 and my appointment is at 10:15 i slowly shook him "Aiden baby wake up" i whispered "Mama" "Yes my love, come on we need to get you ready. He woke up i brushed his teeth and ran a bath for him once done i got him dressed and i put on his Jordans August bought him.

We weng down stairs and i set him some fruit pieces i always have in the fridge with his sippy cup with milkshake

We weng down stairs and i set him some fruit pieces i always have in the fridge with his sippy cup with milkshake. I made a bowl of cereal for me and set next to Aiden and ate. He hates cereal so i give him fruit but i give him enough to fill him.

Once we were done i washed our dishes and went upstairs i put on my shoes and grabbed my phone and purse. I picked up Aiden and his Dipper Bag. Locked the house and strapped Aiden up and Jumped into the car and i was off to see if im pregnant.

{At the doctors office}

"Shermika Brown" the nurse called
"Thats me" i said "Okay the doctor will see you now" she smiled "Thank you" i said picking up Aiden and making my way to the back following the nurse
"You can have a seat, He will be right with you" she said
"Thank you" i smiled she closed the door walking away i set on the bed with Aiden on a chair close to the bed playing with my phone.

"Ah Good Morning. Ms Brown, i am doctor J.Malton. how can i help you today" the doctor said shaking my hand "Hello, uhm... I think im pregnant but im not sure i dont feel anyway i felt with Aiden" i said "Oh okay no problem i need you to please urinate in this cup for me. The bathroom is right there, i will see to Aiden" he said "Okay thanks" i went in the bathroom did my thing and came back out giving him the cup.