CHAP 14

AUGUST POV:

Its 11 in the morning and Today is Shermika's and Aiden's birthday im supposed ta fly ta New York tomorrow i been calling her all the time but she aint answer my call since the issue in Vages.

I was too drunk that night ta know what was happenin Chris and Trey took me home that night and i aint even sleep with that hoe, i was thinking bout Shermika all tha time shit i miss ma girl she my ROD and that night i flipped out on her i was upset when Chris Girl and Trey Girl said they pregnant ya know i want a kid and i been so attached ta Aiden i miss ma lil man.

I wanna go home i need ta see her need ta make it right Chris and Trey were going on bout how i cried in Vages that night they took me home said i was asking for Shermika and when they toll me i ain't with her no more i cried shit we been together 2 months and she got a nigga crying i aint cry for no one besides my bro Mel and that was when he died.

I need my girl and ima make it right. "I'm sorry Mika im coming home" i said to myself as i packed my bag.

SHERMIKA'S POV

It's already 7 and im pulling into the drive way of my mums house everything is black all the lights are out and there's no cars im not sure whats going on i think they not home yet.

I got out of the car and grabbed my cluch, pressed the lock button on my car. I searched my bag for my spare key for mums place and opened it.

I felt around for the light and switched it on "SURPRISE" everyone shouted Tia, Jas, Mum, Dad and a few people from my office. Aiden ran to me "Birthday Mama Birthday" he said jumping up and down i had tears running down my face as i picked Aiden up kissing him.

I walked into the house greeting everyone and saying "Thank You's" i was pulled into the kitched by my mum and girls
"Happy birthday baby" -MamaT "Thank you Mama this is great thank you guys so much" i said crying
"Nooo its a happy day no tears okay and you look beautiful babe" said Jas i hugged her tight and Aiden started kicking to go down so i put him down "Okay so we gonna eat then cut the cakes okay"- MamaT "okay mum" i said

As i turned around to go to the lounge my dad stopped me "Happy birthday baby girl, i still cant believe you 24" my dad said hugging me "Thank you daddy" i kissed him on his cheek.

We all walked to the Dining room and weirdly i saw Trey and Chris there they came up to me and hugged and and wished me Happy Birthday i said Thanks and set down "wait wheres Aiden" i asked "Baby go up and look for him his been playing in his room for a while now" MamaT i stood up walking up stairs

"Aiden Baby where you its time to eat" i called out
"Mama here" i heard him say as i walked into the room my mum has for me when i stay over "i opened the door slowly " baby why you in here and not your room and why is the light off" i swiched on the light and tears came to my eyes

There was August with Aiden on his lap sitting on the bed full of red roses. "What are you doing here" i asked August walked up to me pulling me to him holding me so tight but i just couldnt hold him back "Shermika i know you upset with me" he said as he pulled me slowly to the bed.

"Shermika we been together for only two months and you got a nigga going crazy that night you saw i aint sleep with her Chris and Trey took me home that night they say i only been asking for you i was so drunk and high i aint even know what was happening i missed ya ass to much and baby you ma all you ma ROD and i aint letting you go" he said i had tears rolling down my face listening to him. He took a small box out of his pocket. Aiden was still sitting so close to August like he doesnt want to let him go.

"This aint an engagement ring i know you aint ready for that but its a Promise ring. I promise that i will love you take care of you be there for you and treat you right you are everything a nigga needs and wants and im so sorry for everything i said and done ta ya so Shermika do you promise to be there for me to?" He asked I couldnt speak the ring was beautiful i just nodded my head saying yes as he slipped the ring on my finger