What do you mean...?

Marks Pov•

~Knock Knock~

Who the heck is knocking on my door at 5:00 in the morning?! Jeez better answer it.

I walked downstairs to go see whoever the freak was at my door.

I opened the door to find a blue eyed, dirty blonde haired...Felix?!

"Uhhhhh....Can I come in?" Felix asked as he laughed.

"Oh. Uh yeah sorry!" I said trying to play it cool.

He walked inside looking around and looked back at me smirking.

"Why are you looking at me like that...?" I asked getting creeped out.

He smiled. "Oh well...You see...I have to see Sean." He said with a grin.

I hesitated...What is this guy doing?! "Uh sure...He is in the guest room..." since he didn't like my snoring...He never slept with me. That what he told me anyway.

Felix ran up to the door on the left. Wow he knows my house good. I sat down and ran a hand through my hair.

I see Felix come out kissing Jack.

My eyes widen. W-What...?

"J-Jack....?" I asked tears dating to fall from my eyes.

He looked at me and laughed.

"Listen Mark. I don't want you anymore. I love Felix. And he loves me more then you  " Jack said with a smile to Felix. 

I sat there. Disgusted,Sad,Angry, Confused and...Shocked. He chose Felix over me...?

"W-What do you mean...? I love you way more than him!!! How could you choose him over m-" I was cut off by a slap to the face...I held my cheek crying.

"I hate you!!!!! That's what I mean!!!! I don't love you!!!! I never did!!!!!" Jack yelled running out of the house with Felix.

I fell down crying and holding my cheek. "I hate you!!!!!" Why did he hate me...? Why did he leave me..? So many questions...Yet so few answers....

I stared at the ceiling. Was it true...? Did he actually love Felix more then me...?

I just lay there...Crying and thinking. I sobbed loudly. Why...?

~345 words~

Hey guys! Sorry the feels. Lol I'm crying. I'm sorry guys! Btw I love you all! I have to go now. Bye bye!!!❤️💜