Part 27 Part Two

It was screaming and gun shots and something else I couldn't recognize. It was the feeling of being dispersed in the air and my arms dangling at my sides with me unable to move them.

It was Jay's voice and Lane's voice and others I couldn't recognize, arms that were holding me were foreign and rough. 

I couldn't understand why I couldn't open my eyes, why I couldn't speak or move. What was happening to me?

To us?

It was the feeling of firm fabric and the sound of a car door slam that gave me a hint as to what was going on.

It was the fact that as soon as the car door slammed Jay and Lane's voices faded away and only the foreign ones were left.

I felt like I was being weighed down and I was struggling to get up. The struggling exhausted me to no end. I could feel myself starting to fall back asleep.

~

This time when I woke up I was able to open my eyes. It happened slowly and I had to close them again because the light that was shining was too bright. 

I was lying down in a bed which I seemed to be strapped to, my head hurt like hell and my body ached all over. 

A door opened and more light shone through the room causing me to squint "You know, you shouldn't have to pay for your father's sins. It's really quite sad actually" A man said.

"What are you talking about?"

"The war that we are fighting against each other started with your father over twenty years ago. He killed Dustin Black and sadly no one seems to get over it. Most people in the gang now don't even know who Dustin was, they just inherit the anger from people who either did or inherited their anger from Randy Hall who thought he was best friends with Dustin" The man sat next to me.

"Randy? That's my dad's-"

"Cousin. He just could not let go of Dustin's death even though in all reality Dustin never cared about Randy. In fact all of this was concocted by Randy himself"

"Who are you? What the hell are you talking about?" I was getting frustrated. This man was being cryptic and yet providing all the answers at the same time.

"There is a drug derived from heroin that relaxes your mind and muscles so much that it makes you almost submissive. Randy gave Dustin that drug and told him to recruit your father Zeke to be in the gang. The only thing Randy didn't expect was Dustin trying to kill him or your father actually killing Dustin. You see, Randy had always been mentally unstable and thought that he had to avenge Dustin, that is when he began to concoct revenge against your father and develop an unhealthy obsession with your mother" He began to take off the restraints.

"I don't understand"

"That's because I'm not finished. Randy wanted to kidnap your mother and keep her for himself, the only problem was he couldn't find her so he sent a messenger to scare her and basically tell her that he was going to take Zeke and there was nothing she could do to stop it. He did this in an effort to lure your mother out to make it easier to take her but once again he couldn't predict your father's actions because he put your mother to sleep with drugs and hid her away. Randy settled for taking your father instead"

With the restraints fully off I sat up but didn't run, I wanted him to finish the story "Your mother found your father but Randy found them. Your mother killed Randy and soon after became pregnant with you. She died giving birth to you which I'm sure you know. But have you ever wondered about your grandfather? Your father's father? How he knew where to send your mother to rescue your father? You see your grandfather is the one who convinced Randy to seek revenge against your father"

I suddenly felt very sick "Why?"

"He was also the one who gave your parent's address to Randy. He did all this because your father killed his son"

"What are you saying to me?"

"Dustin was your father's brother, your uncle. Your father is not biologically related to your grandfather, that is why your grandfather never liked your father, your grandfather wanted revenge against your father for killing his only son. That is what he's still after although he's much older now, that's why you're here. This isn't about Randy but the true leader of The Blacks; your grandfather" He stood up.

"Am I going to die?" I asked, I figured he would be honest with me after all he'd just said.

"That hasn't been decided yet but most likely. You are very young and I truly wish there was another way but I will tell you this: If you do not die, this curse on your family will not end, it will follow you, your children, and your children's children, he's already been grooming someone in case this fails. I am very truly sorry"

He left and I heard a lock click. I sat there thinking of anyway I could escape or if it was even worth escaping seeing as I would never truly escape this. He could be wrong, the FBI could put an end to this, but what if he's right? 

What if this never ends?

A/N

Sorry it took so long, I had a bit of writer's block but I now know exactly how this is going to end. And sadly it is going to end soon, maybe two or three chapters and an epilogue left. 

It's all coming together...