00:01

This is my first story so if it's bad you know why. I hope you enjoy it! -A
________________________
Bella pov
-

*Ding
Message from Jc👽 7:38
*Ding
Message from Jc👽 7:43
*Buzz Buzz Buzz
Missed FaceTime from Jc👽 7:56

*Buzz *Buzz *Buzz
My eyes shot open when I finally heard the buzzing coming from my bed side table. The sun crept across the ceiling. "ughh who could this be?" I mumbled to myself. My eyes skimmed over the name. A smile appeared on my face and I slid my finger across the screen.

"Bella!! Looks like you finally decided to answer"

I rolled my eyes and laughed. "Heyyy Jccc" I said dragging the y and the c a little to far. His curly hair was covering part of his face. I couldn't wait to see him. I mean after all he is my best friend!

"When does you flight leave I'm so ready doouwdd. k&j say dude really weird so just imagine Jc saying it. I can't believe you're moving to Cali." He said with a smile as he pet his cat Vega.

"Ugh me either! Umm.... I think my flight leaves around 1:00." I put my teeth together and pulled down my lip as I searched my brain for the correct time. "Okay yeah it's 1:00. I should probably start getting ready." I walked into the bathroom setting My phone down on the counter.

"Kiggggyyyyy" I hear someone say in the background and then I see two tattooed arms reach for Vega.

"AYE! Don't touch Kigggy" I hear Jc yell back he wraps his arms around Vega begins to pout.

He snatches Vega and runs away yelling "I got tha kigggyyy douuuwddd" Then I hear his footsteps trail away in the background.

"No fair!" Jc calls back at him.

I roll my eyes "What was all that about" I chuckle. By now I had finished my makeup and threw my hair up in a high ponytail.

"That issss Kian-my roommate" he paused "He interesting but trust me you'll love him."

I smiled "Listen Jc I gotta bounce I'll text you!" I waved at him.

"Aye I'll see ya sooon! Bestie bye." He held up a peace sign.

I hung up and smiled I was so ready for Cali. I took one last look in the mirror and decided to keep my hair down instead.

I walked out of the bathroom my feet were cold against the floor. Most of my stuff was already in Cali so I didn't have much of an option when it came to clothes. I put on a grey sweater, some black adidas pants and a pair of grey yeezys. On my way out I picked up my coat and put my bags in the car. I turned around and said one last good bye.
___________________________
This was short but they will probably get longer. Anyway vote for the story if you like it. Comment and show some love. Alright Byeee!-A

502 words