00

Song of chapter: Empty by Oliva O'Brien
00. prologue:
My pale body sat there with high waisted denim shorts on with no bra or shirt. A camera flashed at a certain angle of body which had me covering my breasts and my back facing the camera while my face was tilted to the camera. Imperfections to perfection to a snap of a finger called photoshopped. I didn't care, nor did I argue. As long as I got paid I was happy. In reality we always wonder if we're actually " happy ". But not all of us are happy, we put on a mask to fake that we're happy. Deep down we know if were tell anyone we're sad, depressed or any of the above, no one will care like we would care about them if they felt the way we did. I kept posing after each flash of the camera that hit my eyes. I just stared, no emotion, just a blank slate in my expression. "Alright Bella we're done for right now, go ahead and take a break while we set up for the next shoot." I nodded my head to the photographer and as I turned around I rolled my eyes. I dreaded this so much, I want to break free and be able to make my own decisions. No one actually really knows the reality behind the picture. I slipped on a big baggy t-shirt and walked off the set.
-
HEYEYEEYEY, So this is the book so far. Idk what im gonna call it but by now I'll know the name for the book. Thanks for reading , give the book a vote and comment your opinions so far! ( I would also love if you followed tysm )