Carter Mahone Chapter 11

Chapter 11
>heartbreak<

Alexa pov:

"D-d-dad p-please don't do this" I cried desperately. "What did I ever do to you, that would make you want to hurt me"

Why would he want to hurt me why I'm his own blood !

" you ruined my life that's snag you did, because of you your mom was going to leave me and I couldn't let that happen. But I couldn't get rid of your pathetic ass either so I left made it look like I was dead so that later I could come back and kill you and your mom would come right back to me because she never wanted you either" he spat back at me. Tears just keep coming from my eyes. I tried to stay strong but I just couldn't.

"Carter is going to find me and you will regett this"

"Carter has 24 hours to find your little ass, once that's up your done and even if he dose find you. I'll just get what I want anyways even if it mean killing carter too" he spat back at me again only this time coming closers and putting the knife up to my arm.

"No please don't hurt me please I'll do anything just please don- I tried to plead with him it wasn't working.

"Shut the fuck up" he yelled in my face will digging the knife into my arm. The pain was excruciating it was almost worse than the pain in my side from where he had already stabbed me.

"Please stop" I cried as he brought the knife back up to my arm. Pressing it down once more. Making the seconded time deeper than the first.

"Carter please" I barely got out before everything went

Dark.

**************

I thought I would write some more ! Sorry if it's not a good one :)