20 - Abby

I was keeping two secrets, one from a dear friend and the other from my sister in-law. I was beyond excited for the pair of them however they would thank me for it later. My darling sister in-law and I were going clothes shopping for the twins and Gibbs today, "oh that's so cute" Talia had said while picking up a small hoodie for both of the kids. The twins are growing so fast so they need bigger clothes whereas for Gibbs Talia's buying him more hoodies just so that she can steal them like she did all throughout her pregnancy. Gibbs wasn't best pleased when he found his hoodies missing but when he saw that Talia was wearing them he would let out a soft sigh and nothing came of the situation. Their first argument was really funny because Talia would spend her days off at the office just trying to find her father so then one day Gibbs decided he'd pull the plug on the computer because he deemed it unhealthy for her to be spending too much time on technology. That was even before they started dating. I guess you could say that every argument they have they fall more in love with each other because Talia only ever talks positively about Gibbs and vice versa. One day I walked into work - again this was before they started dating - I found Gibbs teaching Talia ASL. I guess it was kind of easy for her to pick up since she already knew BSL. She told me the reason she wanted to learn was so that she could talk to deaf suspects and be able to give them a fair trial without there being any prejudice. I thought that it was a good idea and soon every one wanted to learn both ASL and BSL.