Intro

Wildest Ones || Twilight

Forks,Washington
       The sheriffs wife of three years and their son who is a year and a half, were headed down an empty road.

      It was about ten o'clock at night, they had just spent the day with Sue and Harry Clearwater. Her son hanging out with Sue and Harry's daughter Leah Clearwater who happens to be four, she herself had helped Sue and Harry around the house while keeping an eye on the children.

     Her husband had been stuck at work all day working on a robbery case. The two of them were now heading home. The sheriffs wife glanced back at her sleeping son in his booster seat and smiled.

    Turing back to the road a second later. The way home was a very long stretch of road that had no light posts surrounded by wilderness and with no person around for miles.

      As she drove she looked up at the full moon. Up ahead lights in front of her caused her to slow down. The vehicle was blocking the road and the lights blinding her.

     Out of the blue gun shots rung out. Causing the woman to scream in pain and terror, one of the bullets hitting her. Her son was now crying having been woken up.

      She quickly turned the car to the side. In the process took another glance at her son seeing bright glowing yellow eyes wide and scared, not there usual baby blue color.

      One final gun shot rang out. Hitting it's mark.

      The mothers head.

      Slumping forward her head pressed the car horn and her foot goes slack hitting the gas. Which caused the car to go barreling into the forest, what felt like seconds later the car came to the edge of flat land. The ground sloping downwards where jagged rocks stuck out.

     The car hit a rock and it flipped in mid air landing on its roof.

. . . . . . . . . . . .

   Later that night the sheriff returned home at around midnight. His wife not being there he called Harry Clearwater: who he knew was awake. He is informed that his wife and son had left two or so hours earlier.

    Calling her cell phone and not getting a response more then two dozen times, he called all units not busy to go look for her. All deputies more than happy to look knowing that this was very unusual for the woman.

    The sheriff put a note on the door in case his wife came home to call him on the house phone he went out to help his deputies look.

    They looked for hours splitting up to search the two neighboring towns: Forks and La Push.

    Just minutes after dawn he got a call from one of his deputies. Telling him he was needed at the hospital.

    Almost speeding to his destination. He rushed through the hospital doors. Met by four deputies and a doctor. Their faces dim with grief.

     His eyes widening with horror in realization. Tears start to come streaming down his face, he was not even trying to hid them from his coworkers or doctor.

   He stumbled to a seat where he covered his face as he sobbed. After a great amount of time his sobbed turned to tears again.

    Once he had calmed the doctor told him that his wife had been shot in the abdomen and soon after the head killing her.

       He waited to hear what happened to his son, the doctor pausing before saying his body was not in the car. Quickly followed by an explanation that they had found claw marks where his son had sat.

      Also stating that there was blood on the window and on the ground where glass was. The sheriff face turning paler than it had been before at the thought of his son being eaten alive.

     The doctor seeing his face told him that the force of the car flipping would have killed his son if a bullet hadn't already done just that.

      He went down with the doctor to the morgue to identify if it was truly his wife. He confirmed that was indeed his wife. He stayed a few minutes after because he had to sign conformation papers. He glanced at the name of his now late wife, Laura Hale. Although, her last name had changed to his own three years ago.

      He left seconds after signing the papers and started to head home since he had to plan his wife's funeral. His son being issued as a missing child because no body was found.

     He walked into his house tears starting to flow again as he saw all the pictures of the three of them. He walked up the stairs and stopped before a blue door.

    His hand trembling as he slowly push the door open. Taking hesitant steps he looked at the words painted on the wall and dropped to his knees sobbing heart retching sobs.

     On the wall was a name signifying that this room was his sons.

Mieczyslaw Swan

CAST:
Cody Saintgnue as Mieczyslaw Swan

CAST:Cody Saintgnue as Mieczyslaw Swan

Victoria Moroles as Bella Swan

       Hey everyone hope you liked this chapter or story intro! Please leave a comment on what you thought about it!        Do you like who I chose to portray Bella? I have nothing against Kristen Stewart or how she portrayed Bella but I want to p...

Do you like who I chose to portray Bella? I have nothing against Kristen Stewart or how she portrayed Bella but I want to portray Bella as more of a stronger person in this story. Not a damsel in distress.
I would also like to say I do not own Twilight! Until next time, Bye!