{01} Found

3rd Person Point of View

La Push, Washington [Forest]
        It was a typical Washington winter, snow litter the ground and kept coming. It was well into the night the full moon high in the sky, a time where most people would be sleeping. But the Quileute's were not most people. They were the protectors: men who turned into wolves to protect humans from the cold ones also known as vampires.

      The alpha Sam Uley, his second in command Paul Lahote, and betas Embry Call, Leah Clearwater: the only girl in the pack, and her little brother Seth Clearwater were out patrolling. There has been an abundance of cold ones activity in the area or as they liked to call them leeches.

      They walked threw the snow, the cold weather not bothering them at all. Of course this was because their body temperature was well beyond that of a human. Tonight the pack was not just patrolling their own land but also the land in between the Cullen's and Quileute's: no mans land.

      As they came to the border the five wolves slowed. A white wolf with gray streaks trotted behind a tree. The four men all shifted into humans and quickly put on a pair of shorts.

      The girl: Leah, walked out of the trees wearing shorts and a tank top. " So why do we have to turn human to enter this patch of land, again?"  She questioned annoyed. Sam sighed.

      " Because unless we're attacked we have to stay human. Like the Cullen's they can't hunt here. It's no mans land." He explained hoping this time she'll understand.

" Well it's some animals land." Paul says smelling a scent marker. Seth nodded happily behind him. They soon started walking, talking every now and again.

After quite some time they came to a gorge like area, that only had one side of walls and was to shallow to be an actual gorge. One by one they jumped down looking around as they landed. The smell of the animal was stronger here: like it came here regularly. Seth and Embry walked ahead of everyone else.

Catching the others attention by suddenly stopping. " What is it?" Sam asks jogging up to them. Paul and Leah right behind him. They also paused at what they saw.