Betrayal

the whole Imithra hitting her head isnt part of the chapter. i wanted to put it here because this would have been a shorter story then. and by the way from this chapter starts the aftermath of Godzilla world at war so HorrorZilla has a scar.

-"-"-"-,-"-"-,-,-,-,-"-"-"-""-"-"-"-"-""-

HorrorZilla and Imithra we're fighting together Rodan. Imithra got hit in the head by Rodan's wing. Imithra fell unconsious. HorrorZilla got very angry. he fired Rodan so that Rodan's wings started burning. Rodan flew away. HorrorZilla went next to Imithra.

"are you, okay?" HorrorZilla asked

"yeah... i got hit on the head pretty hard" Imithra answered and got up.

"come on lets get you home" HorrorZilla said and carried Imithra to her cave.

"ahh what a headache" Imithra complained the whole trip.

"i get it already!" HorrorZilla shouted. he gendly put her down to sleep. HorrorZilla gently rubbed her cheek.

"bye my love" HorrorZilla said and swimmed away. A familiar shadow goes from the cave. Imithra  is still asleep. it was Star Dragon. he came closer to Imithra.

"Star your alive even after Hyber HorrorZilla killed you" Imithra asked confused. she noticed that he was roughly wounded.

"well what can i say, i wanted to come here before i get my revenge to Godzilla... i wanted to just tell you" Star Dragon said and was a little silent for awhile.

"what?" Imithra asked

"I love you with all my heart" Star Dragon said and kissed her. Imithra didnt push away this time. they kissed for 5 seconds.

"see you today at night" Star Dragon said and flew away. Imithra's breath was away she know she did wrong but felt a tickling sensation in her chest. she blusshed. she went to sleep. HorrorZilla thought to come and suprise her. Imithra remembered Star Dragon and flew to a near beach. the moon was at its fullest. HorrorZilla came to Imithra's cave she was gone. he went to the beach where they we're. HorrorZilla saw Imithra talking and laughing with Star. HorrorZilla was confused but not for long as Star and Imithra kissed. HorrorZilla got very angry. Imithra saw him.

"HorrorZilla this isn't what it seems" Imithra said. HorrorZilla's eye started glowing and hes scar widening.

"you hit your head alright, is this how you tread me after all i have done? is this how!" HorrorZilla roared. there was silence.

"Answer me! Imithra answer me now !!" HorrorZilla yelled tears dropping down hes eyes he went away.