Chapter 19

Colby and I have been practicing our return together and even new moves in the ring in case we are to be in a tag match together or anything. Currently I was going through clothes to pick out for my return. Chrissy was helping me of course giving me her opinion on each item I picked out. I would walk in the closet change and come out to show Chrissy. Right now I am on outfit number three and nothing yet.

"Mom you need something cute but classy. Because isn't Colby going to be in his dress clothes?"

"Yes baby let me go see what I can find." She smiled and nodded at me as I turned around and retreated to my closet. I think I finally had the perfect outfit in mind so I put it on and walked out to Chrissy who wasn't alone anymore. Colby was sitting right next to her now.

"Yes mom! That's the one!"

"I gotta say Jessie. It couldn't get anymore perfect than that." Colby winked making me blush.

"Aw Colby look you made mommy blush!" Chrissy giggled

--------

I sat by the gorilla watching Seth as he was talking and I gotta say he looked damn sexy out there but I could tell things were getting heated once Roman went out

I sat by the gorilla watching Seth as he was talking and I gotta say he looked damn sexy out there but I could tell things were getting heated once Roman went out. Then soon Shane went out too.

"Now obviously there is a lot of animosity between you two and believe me this is a match that has WrestleMania  main event written all over it. But we aren't going to be waiting for WrestleMania. At WWE's next pay-per-view event Money in The Bank it's going to be Roman Reigns defending the WWE World Heavy Weight Championship  against Seth Rollins." Once Shane finished it was my cue. My music blasted throughout the arena and the crowd got on their feet cheering for me.

Third Person POV

The three men in the ring froze. Seth soon had the biggest smirk on his  face. His girl was making her way down to the ring looking as stunning as ever. As she walked up the stairs he went over and held down the rope for her she flashed him a smile and thanked him. She then stood in between Roman and Seth and next to Shane.

"Well look who we have here." Shane smiled down at her

"It's great to be back. I missed you all so much." Jess spoke to the crowd as they cheered. "Oh and you guys to." She told the three men in the ring making everyone laugh.

"Do you need anything Jess?" The man in charge asked.

"Oh noI just thought we should make sure that the title match is clean and fair, that's all."

"And how do you suggest we make sure it is?" This time it was the champ who spoke.

"By adding a special guest referee of course. " The female Cena stated with a smile.

"And who do you suggest that be then?" This time Seth was the one to speak up.

"Well, me of course if you guys you know trust me." Shane then looked at the two men they both nodded.