This is life

If you love my story  please  let me know I would  love for you to recommend it to your friends.

I just Awoke  from the best sleep every I had a good dream about me staying here but I am not i am moving to Snowflake Falls were my family is and  will always be because they never want to leave
I DON'T no why but they just don't MY ex Stephen lives there he was the best BOYFRIEND ever I really did love him but now I am with a great guy now his name is Jackson Daniel but I call him jack because we have pet names so I work for me he calls my snow  but my real  name is Rose Magranden
But I like it I guss he is my fiance but he can't move yet but I have to I got a new job as a make up designer I love my new job it is not like my last one it is more  outdoorsy and can make makeup any were in the world  beside a stupid office job like I had last time it was a computer job I just hate fixing computers and typing all day but now I am moving  to a new place so I hope  this is a good move and all .Jack walks in the room and says why are you not out of bed yet I say yea i know  but i would  love for you to come over here and get in this bed with me andblets have some fun he climbs in bed and he pulls of my pants and I pull of his and we had sex it was incredible I love it so much I never felt  so good in my life I never felt  this way only with my ex when he would touch me in that spot and I told him to stop so he said  ok and told him to get off of me and he did and asked  what is wrong  did i do something  wrong  I say no I just can't ok he say alright   Rose I have work so i have to take a shower you want to join I say no I can't ok I got to go to work  he says are you sure you don't want to take a shower first I say no I will take one at work  ok and i have a long drive to are new place he said I love you baby I want to no what is wrong  with you ok i said alright babe see you soon I love you I walk  outside  and get in the moving van and leave Jack runs out and is waving  and yelling so I stop and back up and he says you forgot your phone  and wallet baby I said okay thank you for giving it to me babe I love you to see you in a week ok he says alright baby.