1.

Sean McLoughlin was your average 26 year old Irish man to most, but he had a side people didn't often see. 'Anti' he calls it; an alter ego that he's had since birth. Sean's biggest dilemma is having to hide it from over 14 million people on YouTube. He's started playing it off as a fun little character and says it's something he'd always thought would be interesting. In October of 2016 he released Anti to the public giving him the publicity he so wanted. Bad idea.

"If you liked it, punch that like button and high fives all around-" Sean felt something weird and knew it was Anti, "I will see all you dudes in the next video!" He had finished his recording and sat back in his chair and sighed. He mumbled to himself, "Great now i have to let Robin know.." Robin was the only person, besides his family and girlfriend Signe, to know Sean's secret. When Sean began putting Anti into his videos, the fans were hyped; Every time he showed up it was more and more exciting. Although after a while it some people began loosing interest in it.

Sean was on a grind to prepare videos for one the the biggest gaming conventions in America, PAX. He knew he couldn't stop and had to keep going, even if Anti was exhausting him.

After a couple more videos Sean couldn't take it anymore and needed to think of a way to satisfy Anti. He got on Skype and immediately called Robin. "Hey buddy, what's up? You look exhausted." Robin's words played through Sean's headset. "I am...I need your help." Sean rubbed his forehead and pushed his hair up a little. "Is this about Anti again? It seems you're calling me more and more about him." Robin laughed slightly trying to cheer the green-haired boy up. "Yea..."

"Alright that sounds like a plan. Just send me over the video clips and i'll start on that!" Sean watched Robin write down a couple notes, "Thanks buddy, I owe you a lot." Robin looked up, "Don't mention it, it's no hassle."

The Skype call was hung up and Sean decided he needed to get out and get some fresh air.