~1 ~

"Long ago, back when predictors hunted prey, a group of rare beats move from their homeland into a high mountain in what is now known as Zootopia.

All animals feared these beats, for they were at the top of the food chain. No one could stand up or fight against these creatures, many have tried and lost their lives for it. They were stronger, tougher, and had special traits and abilities that non have ever seen before.

Their skin tough like stone, wings built for extreme flying, some had spikes, others has long hair down their flickable back. Thin bodies for speed in the air and under water, in fact they could live in whatever climate they wanted. Even deep in the sea if they wanted to. But one thing they could do that no other animal could, was blast extremely hot fire from their mouths.

Some have even claimed to have seen them swimming in lava inside volcanoes, but only birds high in the air could witness it without dying. If others tried and didn't die from the heat, then the beats would throw them in and eaten by them.

But even though they were dangerous, they were also quiet beautiful and elegant. Those that lay their eyes upon them, would be amazed and hypnotized by their grace. They were also caring for the young of all animals, sometimes they would care for those who were on their own and couldn't survive. So they would raise them till they were ready to live in the wild. Those who were raised by these creatures, would come back stronger and tougher than any other animal before.

To us, they were practically Gods, worshipped and tested like mystical beings. But for some reason, they vanished as fast as they came. Why or how they did was never answered, for they were always a mystery to us from the start." Said a female Elk sitting on a chair reading from a book that said 'Mystical Beast' in her lap. A group of children gathered in front of her on a carpet. Bookshelves gathered around them with easy to read children's books stacked in a messy way inside.

"Now, I want to introduce you to Officer Hops and Wild." She says clapping as a bunny and fox cop walk up next to her standing tall as they look down at the kids, a smile spread across their faces. "They have come to talk about law and order in zootopia for us." She stands and sets the book back on the self and takes a seat in a chair by a bookshelf. Taking out her phone and messes on it.

"That's right kids," Officer Judy Hops says as she takes a seat and starts to talk about rules, laws, and what not to do. As she talks chief Bogo stood behind the kids leaning on a wall, watching them. Thinking about what Ms. Becker, the Elk on her phone, said about the mystical beats. When he remembers his dream two days ago.

He was walking threw the jungle confused and alert. Not knowing where he is or how he got here. His uniform top wrapped around his waist, baring his pecks and 12 pack as he walked about moving big leaves out of his way. Trying to find his way threw the unknown land.

Nothing was familiar to him, and no signs of the land ever being tempered with showed. Which means he was in the real wild, the true wild. Suddenly fear of dehydration or starvation hit his mind.

When he comes across a large body of water with a waterfall coming down pops in front of him, he quickly goes to the water. Clumsily falling to his knees and drinking up as much water as he could, sweat dripping down his face and chest. He was over joyed with relief as he splashes water on his hot sweaty body.
The cool water tingles on his body as he felt the coolness absorb in his skin, taking away the dreadful heat his body gave off.

When out of nowhere he herd a loud splash ahead of him, his head jerking to water to see a ripple spread from the middle. "Must have been a fish," he thought to himself as he went back to splashing water on his face. When he hears it again, now he was alert.

His eyes scan the water for a bit then he pulls out his gun just in case. That's when he saw a female creature rise from the water. Her back turned to him as water drips down her wet white scales, horns bursting from her head curving at the base in the most simple yet graceful way. Her body was strong and build and spikes run down her back till it vanishes where it meats the water. She seamed like some type of lizard entail a pare of wings rise from the water. They were similar to a bats wings only white and covered in scales. Whatever she was, she was no known species. At lest not to him.
She was the most beautiful creature he has ever seen, in a graceful way and in a scary way. When she starts Turing her head to him, his heart ached to see her face. But before he could see her eyes, he opens his own to gaze upon his ceiling. Whatever his dream was, he found himself feeling hot, sweaty, and quite turned on. He sits up and gazes at his growing tent that was under the blankets, he was embarrassed and disappointed in himself. And yet, he couldn't help but ache to touch the skin of his mystery maiden.