~2~

"Chief...chief...Chief Bogo!" He hears snapping out of his thoughts to find Judy and Nick standing in front of him, looking up at him because of how big he was. "Sorry, you were saying?" He says fully awake now.
"Are you okay?" Just starts off seaming concerned "you have been all spacey and zoned out all day." She grabs her bag of a spare change of clothes while Nick grabs his.
"Of course, I've just had a lot on my mind." Bogo says scratching at his chin and then Nick looks at him worried "ya, since Wednesday." He sighs and rubs the back of his neck "it's nothing, worry about yourselves. You have a lot going on now that you finished your training." Bogo says walking out the door with them fallowing close behind.

Soon they say their goodbyes and head their separate ways. Bogo gets in his car and starts the engine before driving home for the night. Street lights pass him as the book leaves its mark in his mind. He looks to his side to see it siding on the passenger seat, reminding him that he borrowed it for a few days.

When he gets inside he moves the mouse on his computer to find the page he was on this morning. Suddenly flash backs about the dream he had last night and the day before.

Last night he dreamt about the same creature, only she turns and faces him from the water. His eyes open wide as he gazes at her beauty, then he realizes that she is naked in water. A blush spreads across his face before he looks away paying his respects for her. Only to feel a claw like hand hold his chin gently and move his head to where he faces her. Her blue eyes gaze into his brown ones, practically melting him from the inside.

Why he felt like this he didn't understand, he wants to know how this magical being was able to frazzle him so easy with just her eyes. Her touch on his chin made his heart race, and the claws that were laying on his skin were so sharp he thought she left scratches.

"Why do you look away in shame?" She asks him with a straight face "do I trouble you stranger?" Her voice was deep yet elegant and graceful, like the voice of a strong female leader. And it was enough to make him twitch in a odd place. "No, you don't trouble me at all. Its myself that bothers me," he says trying to sound at lest half the way she talks.
She nods her head and smiles a bit "I see, and what exactly is it about yourself that bothers you?" She asked only this time a hint of teasing forms from her tone of voice. He looks away again blushing more this time not saying a word.
She watches him with her reptile like eyes and moves her snout to his ear whispering "is it the way you picture yourself on me?" She says with a seductive tone making his heart skip a beat. And that was when he woke up.