42

I woke up the next morning in a soft cozy bed, I sat up and looked around and noticed I was still in the same house, and to think it was all a dream, I got up and went to the bathroom that connected to the room and did my business, after I was done I saw my reflection and my hair was a mess, I grabbed the hair tie that was around my wrist and put it up. I sighed and walked out and followed the smell of pancakes that was filling my nose with delight. I walked straight into the kitchen and saw Andy looking at tv with plates at the table already.

"Wow impressive." I said making him jump, I smirked and he stood straight up and smiled.

"Well good morning Ms. Bad Ass." He said I cringed at that name.

"That's not my name." I said and he clapped twice, I gave him a straight face and he laughed.

"Come eat we have work in 3 hours and we are going!" He said scooting me in my seat like a gentleman. I sighed. Then he looked at me and he said grace, I bit my lip while holding my fork in my right hand. I'm not very religious actually I don't believe in anything and I surly don't "bless my food" he looked at me and I smiled.

"Eat, I know you're not religious, just eat." He said, I smiled and dug in.

*****

We pulled up to my house and I stepped out with one foot and turned back around.

"Come in." I said he was about to say something when I hurried up and jumped out closing his door. I walked up to my house and unlocked it seeing that everything was left how I left it when I was here. I walked in and saw Andy behind me.

"Get comfortable I'll be right back." I said he nodded and walked to my living room. I walked upstairs and went to my closet grabbing my outfit, I walked to my bathroom and stopped I need to make these cuts and bruises more real, I grabbed a razor and made new cuts. I covered them back up and called his name.

"Andy!" I yelled I heard his footsteps charging this way.

"Kai, are you okay!" He yelled walking up to me.

"Yeah I'm fine." I said he was breathing in and out. "Man you're out of shape."

"I thought. Something happened to you." He said bending over my sink catching his breath.

"Nah I'm fine I just need you to look at this." I said pointing to my bandages. He smirked and picked me up setting me on my counter and took off the robe I was wearing. I looked at him and he was focused on the bandages.

Fuck him Kai

You guys are just friends can you call Justin now?!?

Ask how long his dick is.

I bit my lip and and closed my eyes trying to push back those thoughts but they got louder, I opened my eyes and Andy was looking at me with his hands on either side of me.

"You okay?" He asked I nodded and he stood up.

"So how am I doc?" I said getting down from the counter.

"Well you're good to shower but when you're done put a new set on, and you should be all healed up by tomorrow." He said I nodded and he walked out giving me some privacy. I uncovered the bandages and watched as they disappeared.

*****

I finished getting dressed walking downstairs into my living room where Andy was sleep at, I giggled and jumped on him, he jumped up and glared at me

"Come on sleepy head before were late for work." I said getting up and pulling him with me. I locked my house and skipped to his car.

"Be careful you could start bleeding again." Mason said as we got in his car." I nodded.

"Got it, take it slow." We pulled out the drive way and headed to work, I turned up the radio as Back to sleep remix came on, I love this song I started singing and Andy was stealing glances at me. I turned down the radio and looked at him.

"You wanna know something?" He asked I raised a eyebrow and he smiled." You're not what everyone says you are."

"And that is?"

"All mean and bad, you're really playful, like a puppy."  I scuffed and turned the radio back up.

"Only if you knew." I said as we drove.

*****

We got to the building and I smiled as we got to the front everyone was walking around panicking. I frowned as people kept bumping into me. Andy held my hand, Ryan walked past us looking at our hands.

"You know your ex won't approve of this."

"Fuck him." I said, he chuckled and kept walking.

"I have to go, but how about we go out to lunch later on today?" I nodded smiling. He pecked my cheek as he touched my back softly and walked away. I smiled and watched as he left, I turned around seeing Justin, he was walking to his office.

"Told you." He said, walking the opposite way I was walking.

"Like I said, fuck him." He chuckled with his arms folded over his chest.

I sighed turning on my heel, I walked in his direction passing different co workers. I greeted them as they did the same with me, I know half the people here due to the fact that Nina had that party. I walked in and he didn't pay me any mind, I walked over to my desk and turned on my computer.

                                   ~•Justin•~

I walked in m building, I looked around some of my workers were just sitting around talking amongst each other I was definitely wasn't having it today.

"No one should be hanging around get to work." I said as my voice echoed through the lobby. they nodded and got up going to their stations. I got in the elevator and pressed the top floor, my emotions was all over the place today, I was excited to see Kailyn, but at the same time I was nervous, the doors opened seeing everyone so calm. I walked out and stopped in the center.

"Whoever is not working when they are suppose to be working will be fired!" I yelled out. I walked over to the break room getting some coffee. I reached up for the Styrofoam cups I poured the hot liquid in the cup and poured the creamer and sugar into one cup mixing it with my straw, I walked out seeing Kailyn and another co worker, I frowned and looked as they were holding hands, I squinted and he kissed her cheek, I nodded and gripped my cup, I walked to my office as my workers made room for me to walk pass them. I walked in and turned on my computer, I guess its time for the old Justin to come out. Kailyn walked in walking to her computer. I glanced at her she had her back to me as she organized some papers on her desk, I would be lying if I said I didn't want to go over there and kiss her sexy ass for wearing that, I shook it off and answered my phone call that was coming in.

****************

                       ~•Kailyn•~

Today has been interesting, besides this morning Andy  has not once mad me frown or remember Justin. Yes we may have bumped into him but nothing major. He is a positive boy I'll keep him around and see what might happen. We got to his house and he stopped me from going in his garage, I looked at him and he hugged me around my neck. I wrapped my arms around his waist and we stood there for a while.

"Hey don't worry I'll see you tomorrow." I said he nodded and let me go. I opened the door and saw my car next to his other car. I unlocked it and got in as the garage door lifted up. I backed out and drove home.