Chapter 14 - War

Thank you guys so much for reading, it means a lot. Love you guys xx

Keep reading.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We quickly ran over to Jake and helped him onto the sofa. After he had calmed down and caught his breath back he spoke again,

"Section X is dead"

"What!?" We all chorused.
A faint 'no!' Could be heard.

"Isn't that the section with all the weaker powers?" I asked

"Yes Autumn, I'm guessing that's why they attacked there first; it was an easy blood bath. No one stood a chance against them. The whole camp was wiped out in just an hour. Even the Leaders were killed. But a message was sent from the only survivor, Bea. She could turn ever so slightly invisible. Only some of her body. You could practically still see her but that situation no one bothered to look for her. She ran from the dead camp to us. By vehicle is takes around a day to get here, meaning it must of taken her over two days and a half to run here. Which means we have less than a day to prepare for the worst."

"Poor Bea," Said Lils "she ran to us just having watched all her friends die!"

"And you will too if we don't hurry!" Snapped Jake, standing up

"Who did it?" I asked curiously
There was a pause.

"Section Z"

"What!?" We all chorused again. "There's a section Z?" Vic asked.

"Apparently! Their powers are as strong as ours, and you guys including a few others are the strongest fighters we have. So we have to go NOW!" He shouted pulling me with him to the door. The others followed.

We ran our way into the training room, filled with scared, confused and angry people. Some were crying, most were shouting. We pushed our way to the front and Jake hoped onto the platform, from where he was standing we looked like wild animals stuck in a cage, desperate to get out. It was chaos.

"Everyone would you please CALM DOWN!" Jake screamed. "We have now all heard about Section X but we don't have time to grieve. Section Z are on their way now and I can't have any more deaths than necessary."

'Can't have any more deaths than necessary' he was already assuming some of us wouldn't survive. My god what are we going into, I thought.

"Everyone with a rank of 8 or over we need you to fight, anyone who can shoot, we need you too. Those with a rank under 8 will be with the Planners in a safe bunk, which Spike will take you too and you will guarded by Matt and Imo."
Groans filled the room.
'No that's not fair!' They screamed
'I want to fight!'
'Lets us help too'

"I'm sorry but those with a rank of under 8 are not strong enough to take in Section Z, and don't try and sneak past, I know who you all are." He looked down at me. "We have no longer than a day so Ranks under 8 please collect any vital things from your dorm, food, water and anything else and Spike will show you to where you will be staying." No one moved.
"NOW!" He screamed. Just under half of the camp followed one of the leader, Matt and Imo out of the room, I was about to follow when a hand grabbed my shoulder.

"Where are you going?" Blaze asked

"Jake looked directly at me when he said ranks under 8. I have no idea what rank I am, I've only been here over 2 weeks! But I'm assuming it's under." I said slowly walking off, not really wanting to leave.

"Don't be stupid! You have an Ethalled remember! Time. You can control time. Which is the strongest and most dangerous power we have here. Your at least a rank 10 maybe even higher! And that's rare." He smiled. I realised how perfect his smile was. He sort of smirked, lifting his left corner of his lips higher.

"Now you are coming with me, we can explain your Ethalled to Jake later."

Left in the room stood me, Blaze, Eric, Dusty, Vic, Lils, Sam, Luke, Scarlet, Rosie, Beth, Nick and Jake, all of us with the strongest Ethalleds in the camp.
With us was 4 others with powers. Olivia with the power to Heal any injury, the worse the pain the longer it took, but she would be really useful. But would also need protecting as she can only fire a pistol and we defiantly need her.
James with his strange power to produce a rope like vine out of his hands and use it like its part of him.
Almost like a whip that can also strangle you until you turn purple.
Will and his power to multiply, but not quite. The multiples of him are just illusions and shatter into dust particles of anything comes in contact to them. But still if a hundred of Wills are in front of you with a gun, it's a good distraction.
And finally Emily with her power to cook anything from the inside, out. This included people. Human Microwave they use to call her. No one stands a chance against her. Although she is terrified to do it to people. But this is war isn't it? Either kill or be killed. Becoming a murder isn't really a choice right now.
Also with us was 4 amazing shooters. I think their names were; Joe, Max, Adam and Ella, I have no idea what their Ethalled is but I know for a fact they are the most advanced shooters I've ever seen. They pretty much hit bullseye every time.

Right now though, Blaze was standing directly in front of me, blocking Jake from seeing me. Eric had seen what he was doing and joined him in front of me.

"We have ONE day!" Jake called "One day to push our Ethalleds to their limits but right now we need to join the Planners, they have been working on something. C'mon!"

Jake pushed through a Latet door and into a huge room full of computers around 5-7 people were seated around the room, amongst them I saw Bell.

"In groups you will discuss what is going to happen with a Planner. All shooters over there, 4 with Bell, 4 with Jack and 4 with Red. Go!"
The other scattered across the room but Blaze was dragging me by my sleeve to Jake.

"What the hell are you doing here Autumn! You should have followed the others!"

"Well she's not going anywhere," said Blaze firmly. "We found her Ethalled and I think it's the strongest in the camp."

"What is it then? I don't really have time for this." Jake said turning back to a planner.

"Let me show you," I said "it will take no longer than a second" a grin grew across my face and Blaze's.

I grabbed Jakes arm and in my head whispered stop.
Everyone froze apart from me and Jake.

"You have to be touching me at all times or you'll freeze like everyone else."

"This is amazing!" He cried, "you can stop Time. My god you'll be dangerous wait! When did you find this out?!"

"Today" I said

"Right. Ok. You can stay, we will need you. Now erm make it normal again and we'll get to work."

In my head I whispered start. The room exploded into chatter and we were back as if nothing had happened.

"Did you show him?" Blaze asked
I kept forgetting that to everyone else, nothing had happened, no time had passed.
"Yeah."
"Come with me to Red, she'll show us what they've planned."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

War! Now everyone will put pushed to their limits.

Keep reading to find out more.
Don't forget to comment and Vote!