With time

It was may 22nd 2016, Ariel was with his friends exploring an abandoned house about a mile from his hometown, Eaglestead.
'I'm not sure this is a good idea guys..' Jason mumbled.. 'I agree, I heard some pretty wack stuff about this place..' KJ Says.
Ariel walks up stairs and stops at a creak coming from the attic.. 'If you guys want to go then go. I'm staying right here.' Jason turns and leaves the house swiftly.
Ariel speaks, 'What about you KJ?'
'I'm not going anywhere.' He replies.
Ariel nods and they both start walking up the stairs, the creaks and breeze sends shivers down their spines but they keep moving towards the noise.
'I see it, the door! The door to the attic!' KJ Whispers. Ariel looked at The door, 'What are we waiting for..'
They open the door and see a light. Both freeze for a minute or two. 'Hello?' Ariel shouts. KJ hits Ariel On the arm 'DONT DO THAT SHIT BRO?!' Ariel pauses and looks at KJ, 'Its okay. Just follow me.'
Ariel and KJ move closer to the light, slowly realising it looked like a star.
'What the fuck is that' KJ Says staring at the orb.. Ariel moves closer to the floating ball, 'I'm not sure but whatever it is, it's definitely not from this planet..'
He reaches his hand out to to touch it.
KJ looks at Ariel realising what he is doing and runs towards him shouting, 'ARIEL NO'
The orb starts spinning and flashing rapidly, Everything goes silent for a second... Suddenly the whole house explodes, leaving NOTHING but the boys covered in debris..