CHAPTER 5: Kiss me!

(Ash's P.O.V)
  It's a hot day and Gary and I wanted to take a shower ssooo...
We played Rock Paper Scissors. But we tied on 20 different throws so we just took a shower at the same time. It was a good thing it was a big area in the shower.
... ... ... ...
... ... ... ...
  During the time Gary blushed and grabbed my wrists then pushed me against the wall. I felt his soft lips press against mine. I blushed really bad since we were both naked. I slowly put my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me. We pulled back for air and we looked each other in the eyes. His emerald eyes were a pretty shade of dark green.
  (Gary's P.O.V)
  We were kinda tired after the shower. So we went to my room and put on a movie from Netflix. We got into bed and he was in front of me, at the foot of my bed. Grinning with a blush he crawled on top of me and placed his hand on my cheek. He slowly came down to lay on me. He wrapped his arms around my neck and drew closer, and closer.
"Ash this is kind of weird I-"
"Sshhh... Gary its ok, everything is fine."
(Ash's P.O.V)
The movie was good but Gary fell asleep at the end of the movie. So I kissed him and put him into bed. It was getting slightly dark out. I decided to stay for another night.