CHAPTER 7: "Will you?"

(Ash's P.O.V)
"...Gary?"
"Yes, Ashy boy?"
  I blushed.
"Will you?"
"Will I........"
"Marry me.....??"
... ... ...
... ... ...
  It was silent for a long time.
"Ash.................I'll definitely marry you!!!!"
"Yes! Gary I love you!"
  Even though we were both 20 years old, love is more powerful than anything. And Gary and i's relationship isn't weird, It's ok.
________________________
Dear reader/readers,
If you like or love someone, please embrace it! If your different or the opposite of the person your in love with or you like, it's destiny! I'm saying this from my heart.
                       -Pokemon_Ash_lover.
Let's continue the story,
________________________
  (Gary's P.O.V)
  Ash just asked me to marry him...I...said yes...the pancakes were really good! Its surprising. Ash was looking at me with sparkling chocolate brown eyes. So I stopped him with a kiss...
"Gary....." He moaned.
"This is awesome.........." I said.
"Agreed........................." he moaned once more.
  (Ash's P.O.V)
  After breakfast we lied on the couch and turned the tv on. "This just in, Team rocket fails to succeed and gives up on the company!" The tv news reporter said. Gary put his hand around me and gets closer.

"Isn't it weird that we used to be rivals and we hated each other, and now we are engaged..." He said.
"Yeah...it is weird. I just love you now." I say with tears filling my eyes.
"What's wrong..?" He asked.
"I love you!"
  (Gary's P.O.V)
  Ash leaped onto me and hugged me.
"I never want to leave you! I'm afraid of leaving you!" He said crying really hard.
"I will never leave you...ill always be with you...I...I promise." I said and then put my arms around him.
  It was a weird...we were really hating each other and now we are getting married soon. I really love Ash...