thief (1/2)

Another requested story!
Request by: mewmew889 (Thanks for being such a great support for this story :D)
Enjoy :3
-

"hey (y/n)!" i hear my boyfriend, since 8th grade, Jugead say as sits down next to me in my booth at Pop's, he wraps his arm around me s he looks at the book i was reading,
"hi, Jug" i say paying just a little more attention to my book, which was really good.
"a new book already? you still were at the half at the half of your previous book yesterday!" Jug says surprised.
I put my bookmark in between the pages and close my book, "it was a really good book" i grin at him. "have you heard that the lodge family moved into town" I announce.
"so I've heard" 
"I've been here for long enough, wanna go for a walk?" i ask Jug.
"let's go, then" he got up from the booth so i can get out as well.

Jug and i leave Pop's and walk around the town of Riverdale, i feel Jug brush his hand against mine and i lace my fingers with his.
"It's pretty tonight, isn't it?" i say, i recieve a 'mhm' from Jughead.
"I wish it could always be like this" i take a deep breath and exhale again, it was really nice outside.
I felt my phone ring, i grab it and identified the ID as my mom's.
I answer it and hold my phone to my ear, "hello?"
"hey (y/n), i think it's best if you go home already. It's getting late and i don't want you to be tired tomorrow" i raise an eyebrow, she was never like this. But i guess i should listen to her.
"k mom, be home in a bit" i sigh as i end the call.
"i have to go home" i to say to Jug.
"i kinda noticed it already, but shall i walk you home?" i smiled and nodded "that would be nice"
We stopped in front of my house and i gave him a hug, "i'll see you tomorrow" i wanted to walk away but was held back by Jug grabbing my arm and pulling me back pressing his lips onto mine. I was kinda surprised but i soon joined in wrapping my arms around his neck.
he then pulled back, "i'll see ya tomorrow" and started walking away, i walked into my house with a smirk on my face.

"mom, i'm home!" i call out.
"(y/n) dear, can you come to the living room please?" i hear my mom call back. I did as she asked and saw a female and a younger girl that would probably be the females daughter.
"i'd like you to meet my old friend Hermione Lodge and her daughter Veronica Lodge" my eyes widen, there were famous people in my living room. I tried keeping my calm,
"very nice to meet you, i'm (y/n)" i say with a smile.
"Veronica will start to attend your school tomorrow, isn't that fun" my mom said like i was a little child, i smile.
"finally a change, i'm looking forward to it" Veronica was beautiful, she wore gorgeous clothing which probably costs tons of money and her hair was really pretty.
I sat down next to my mother on the couch and continued talking to the Veronica and Hermione.

The next day i woke up pretty excited, Veronica and i had became friends and couldn't wait to talk to her again. She was really nice.
I quickly ate breakfast and then headed to school.
I walked through the halls walking to my locker where i saw Jughead leaning against the other lockers keeping mine still usable.
"hey beautiful" he said making me blush.
"morning" i say with a wide grin. i opened my locker and put my books in it.
"guess who i met yesterday!" i say closing my locker.
"hmm, jesus?" i laugh shaking my head. "i wish"
"well, do did you meet?" he asks.
"Veronica and Hermione Lodge, they were in my house! apparently my mom was good friends with Hermione" Jughead made an impressed face.
just then the bell rang, "i'll see you at lunch, okay?" Jughead says. i nod in response.
we then both went to our classes.

Lunch soon started, i looked around to see if i could find Jughead. I found him sitting against a tree, probably waiting for me already.
I walk to up him and sit down as well, laying my head down on his shoulder.
"i'm so tired" i say extending the 'd'. (that's what she said XD)
"rest than, you have the chance now" Jug says.
But i was already asleep, still with my head on his shoulder. He looked at me and smiled softly.

(Jughead's POV)
I grabbed my laptop without waking up (y/n) and started working on my novel again. After what seemed an half hour i noticed someone stand in front of me, i glance up and see a girl i never saw in school before. 
'this must be Veronica then' i thought.
"are you gonna say something, or are you just gonna stay there?" i say sarcastically.
"i'm Veronica, nice to meet you" she says sitting down on the grass, i raised an eyebrow.
why did she sit down here and introduce herself,
"it's the point that you introduce yourself now" Veronica said with a sly smirk.
"Jughead, Jughead Jones the third" i say and look back to my laptop.
"anti-social much?" I hear her say.
"i didn't ask for you to come, did I?" i say.
"well no-" i interrupt her,
"there is your reason"
"is talking to you to much to ask for?" she says, i roll my eyes and put my laptop back in my bag.
"happy now?"

Veronica seemed like she could be nice, but right now I didn't think much of her.
"is that (y/n)?" she asked pointing to (y/n) sleeping on my shoulder.
"yea, why you ask?"
"I met her yesterday, already" she paused for a moment, "are you two like, boyfriend and girlfriend?"
"that's actually non of you business, but yes she is"

I saw her opening her mouth again, but just then the bell rang.
'saved by the bell'
I nudge (y/n), trying to wake her up. I look at the spot Veronica sat and saw she already left. 
"is class starting?" i hear (y/n) say tiredly.
"yea, let's go"

Ever since Veronica came to this school she has been following me around and trying to talk to me, i found it pretty annoying but i knew she was friends with (y/n) so i let her.
But one day i finally talked normally to her, and it was nice.
But the thing that had me confused with myself is that when she invited me to come over at her house that i accepted.
I walk to the flat building that Veronica apparently lived, it seemed really expensive.
i asked the receptioniste about the Lodge family and talked to them asking if i'm allowed to go to their apartment.
She told me i could go and said the which floor and number they lived in. I thanked her and started walking up the stairs.

i pressed on the door bell and soon got greeted by veronica.
"come in!"

(Your POV)

I was doing homework when my phone went off, i got a notification from Instagram that Veronica was doing a live stream.
I unlocked my phone and decided to check it out, when i opened it I saw Veronica and.. Jughead? 
But it wasn't just Veronica and Jughead, it was drunk Veronica and Jughead.
The things they said did really make any sense, but you could obviously see that Jug was more drunk than Veronica was.
"Jug, look at me!" Veronica said while giggling, Jug did as she asked and started laughing.
Suddenly Veronica cupped Jughead's face and pressed her lips against hers, But that wasn't the worst part.
Jughead kissed back. i quickly turned my phone off and threw it on my bed.
I started crying, did this count as cheating?
Tomorrow isn't gonna be a fun day... That's for sure.