The Predictions

The college ended. The two years spend in her junior college was the best days of Saman's life.

While coming home Saman had all the synopsis of the book in her mind. How to go ahead with her career and how to have a healthy business.

"I am home " said Saman after reaching home from college.

She unwrapped her hijab and her beautiful long her shown off.

"You are here? " Asked Heera in an astonishing manner.

"I thought you would spend your last day with your class fellows" .

Saman didn't expect that question from Heera.

"You know me Mamma, I hate all this. You know what Maa everyone is the class was being soo very crazy as if they would die without each other. They were being so fake, they took each others contact nos. And selfies etc. Etc. I am preety sure from tomorrow no ones gonna call each other and that pictures they must be deleted by now as their galleries would be full by now".

Heera noticed Saman's face. She was describing her day were cheerfully but her smile was fake. She knew Saman pretended to be happy to satisfy her. Deep inside Saman, her childhood was still trapped somewhere.

Somewhere deep and Dark.

Heera was Saman's best friend she needed none but her mother. Saman everyday when came from college behaved like a news reporter and reported each amd every thing to Heera.

It was a hot afternoon. Saman was tired. She was removing her books from her bag.

She was upset somewhere. As no one was there to share her thoughts. Heera used to listen to her but Saman wanted someone to hear her all the time, all her thoughts and everything that she had in her heart.

Saman sat for studying but still she was thinking about everyone in the class. They were having fun but she was sitting in a corner. She wanted someone to know what's going inside her. Rather than tolerating her external rigidness.

She knew the strongest people remain alone.